Single Shipment or Auto Delivery

$177.00     free s&h    6 ez pays available

apple 🍏 watermelon 🍉 strawberry banana 🍓🍌

A266128   WEN Classics single ship or Auto-D

$179.00     free s&h     6 ez pays available

LAV   SAM   TT   FIG   POM   CA

Respected Contributor

Re: 🚩 WEN Gallons Are In!

I just ordered a Fig, couldn't wait for Chaz to be on the air, as I am about out, and I got a perm a couple of weeks ago and need the moisture.  I will probably order another Fig near the end of the month or in June, when Chaz is on air. 

Check out how many seasonal formulas there are, more than I have ever seen before, two of each season, I am pretty sure!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For all the Hawaii WENners...WE GET  FREE SHIPPING!! @AlohaSun@pinkmochi...who else? I know I’m forgetting someone.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...does anyone know what happened to @bebe777? I miss her as well as her alerts for TSVs and gallon season. 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

I almost passed out when I saw that the WEN Gallons were available! my heart is still beating pretty fast! I've already made my WEN summer shopping list! (I actually made it a month ago..hee hee!)

Here's my list:

Gallons: SMC, FGP, WVM, and SHL.

Remoist: 8oz of STP and SHL.

Styling Creme: 319 duo.

and to top it off 2 613 treatment oils Smiley Happy

I was completely out of my WEN! I haven't been able to afford it the past few months, but now that I am in a better financial situation I can stock up. I also highly suggest going on Auto-Delivery! you never want to be in a situation where you are out of your WEN! my hair is in desperate need of repair now, but with WEN I'll be back to my luscious locks in no time! 

Happy Summer to all of my fellow WEN girls, guys, and pets! 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife

Sorry, no.  Another one of those 'missing voices'.

She hasn't posted in nearly 6 months.

Respected Contributor

Hi @x Hedge!  Thank you for posting!!!  I didn't see STP on Q's site but your item number got it for me!!!!  YAY!!!!  That's my favorite seasonal!  I didn't think they would have but but since they do, IT'S MINE!!!   MUUAA  aa aaaaaa!!!!!!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

@LexiLouWho, ME TOO!!!!  What a surprise!!!!!!  I didn't know STP was available until I saw Hedge's post!  WOO HOO!   I ordered the CC along with the NBT in STP and I'm gettin' a gallon!  WAAA HAA!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

For all the Hawaii WENners...WE GET  FREE SHIPPING!! @AlohaSun@pinkmochi...who else? I know I’m forgetting someone.

@SurferWife Awww... Thank you for thinking of me, but I'm in NorCal. Smiley Happy I'm Japanese, though. I probably mentioned something about Spam musubi or something that made you think I was in your beautiful state. Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Winter Vanilla Mint!   Winter Vanilla Mint!   Winter Vanilla Mint!