WEN

Honored Contributor

Excuse the interruption of your topic, but this is the latest from Dooters:

Now that I've had some rest, and yes I did buy on TSV day.... a lot, I want to remind everyone that 9/4 is the last day to vote on the Customer Choice Beauty Awards.

I hate to beat a dead horse (who the hell came up with that crappy saying) but, I will put out a reminder to all my fellow WENNERS.

https://www.qvc.com/…/b…/customer-choice-beauty-awards.html…

•  
Valued Contributor

@mamawsboys wrote:
I've always thought it was just me that couldn't get 2nd day hair! The people that 3-4 day hair I've always wondered what I was doing wrong? Still use WEN because it has saved my hair.

Hi, @mamawsboys Nothing makes my hair look better than Wen!  I cleanse my hair every day (except Sunday) because my 2nd day hair just doesn't look as nice as the first day.  I've tried putting it up in a pineapple at night and using the RTM, but nothing works, and I envy the Wen girls who can go several days without washing.  I have high hopes for this dry shampoo.  In the meantime, because I do wash almost every day, I always do an oil treatment the night before.  My hair may be flat the next morning, but it's darned healthy! Smiley HappyHeart

Frequent Contributor
Same here! Tried all of the above. I was losing my hair from the medicine I take & stress. But it is growing back because of the tea tree oil & CC. I will continue to use WEN even if I can't get the models hair! Lol!
Respected Contributor

@mamawsboys  I always cleanse everyday...I never have good 2nd day hair, not Wen's fault, just my hair, lol

Super baby fine, kind of wavy/curl, I have to color the roots, anyway it just never looks the same unless I do it each day..but it also looks the best it ever has & I love using Wen, so it's ok by me..!

Contributor

Can't wait to try it ! Thanks for the info. 

Frequent Contributor
Can't wait to try this Dry Shampoo!