WEN

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

My issue definitely isn't protein overload.  Like HD pointed out, this started happening after I dyed my hair about 6 months ago. 

I initially used Cucumber Aloe with the hopes that it would remove any gunk.  I guess the gunk was removed, but the results were bad.  The results were bad with the staples, core formulas, and seasonals.  RM and 613 were no better.  Just for kicks and grins, I tried the dreaded BGT to see what would happen.  I don't even have the words for that disaster.

The Chaz Dean hotline told me to use more pumps.

I don't do well with bad hair days.

The only thing that I can say is my hair is bipolar. 

Drythe, I have to go back and read what's going on with you.  I hope all is well, love!

@HonnyBrown I remember you mentioned that you had been coloring your hair several times and since it sounds like that's when your issues started maybe it just really messed up everything? If your hair has too much damage there probably isn't any miracle cure. My hair is nothing like yours (mine is thin and fine) but I made the mistake of getting bleached highlights a few times before I started listening to Chaz and my hair felt horrible. It was super dry and kept breaking. The only thing I could do was to cut it off. I still have some bleached highlights on my ends that need a lot of extra love. I add oil to my CC leave-in and again before blow drying my hair which seems to make a big difference. Hopefully you can figure out what to do with your hair.

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown

I know you are likely on advice overload, but I'll just throw this into the mix; when  my hair goes wonkey I switch to FIG and only FIG + I add glossing serum to my leave in.  

Sorry you you are dealing with this, don't be a stranger, stay in touch gurl!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nicole WI Thank you! Ugh Friday is going to be a crazy busy day for me but hopefully I can catch a show and order. I want to give Chaz the I air credit for my order! Smiley Happy

I really want to order while Chaz is on air too! I get nervous when items become available on QVC.com before he presents them! I panic and feel the need to order ASAP! 😬

I know how you feel @HappyDaze. The holidays are sneaking up on me and I know Friday I do have things to accomplish, but they will be happening at home. Christmas cards NEED to be finished and mailed out. My sister is pregnant with her third girl and Thursday will be 31 weeks along into the pregnancy. Although she is scheduled for a Cesarean section, pregnancy seems to be nothing but unpredictable! I need to start getting things here and washed she asked for at the hospital she needs and get them shipped to her with some treats for my sister too. 😉 My mom passed away before this little girl was conceived and my sister is having a hard time going through her pregnancy without our mom here. I am trying to do the best I can to be there for her in ways she needs me, but I am not able to do it all like my mom was. And I have no idea how I got so far off point!?!

Anyway, Thursday at 11 PM starts mama time in this house. Daddy and Mr. Max have been warned in advance that and know they better let me accomplish what I need to for those 24 hours or mama will send them to time out! 😂😹

I really hope you catch a show @HappyDaze!!! 💕

Valued Contributor

Silly me, I'm just so happy that I get to watch Chaz's first show on 

Thursday night from 7-8pm and 10-11pm.  Since I'm 5 hours 

behind eastern time.  Yay!!!!!  Happy Early Christmas Everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nicole WI Thank you! Ugh Friday is going to be a crazy busy day for me but hopefully I can catch a show and order. I want to give Chaz the I air credit for my order! Smiley Happy

I really want to order while Chaz is on air too! I get nervous when items become available on QVC.com before he presents them! I panic and feel the need to order ASAP! 😬

I know how you feel @HappyDaze. The holidays are sneaking up on me and I know Friday I do have things to accomplish, but they will be happening at home. Christmas cards NEED to be finished and mailed out. My sister is pregnant with her third girl and Thursday will be 31 weeks along into the pregnancy. Although she is scheduled for a Cesarean section, pregnancy seems to be nothing but unpredictable! I need to start getting things here and washed she asked for at the hospital she needs and get them shipped to her with some treats for my sister too. 😉 My mom passed away before this little girl was conceived and my sister is having a hard time going through her pregnancy without our mom here. I am trying to do the best I can to be there for her in ways she needs me, but I am not able to do it all like my mom was. And I have no idea how I got so far off point!?!

Anyway, Thursday at 11 PM starts mama time in this house. Daddy and Mr. Max have been warned in advance that and know they better let me accomplish what I need to for those 24 hours or mama will send them to time out! 😂😹

@Nicole WI wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nicole WIThat will be a nice gift for your sister. I can't even imagine not having my mom around if I were pregnant. I am sorry for your loss. Smiley Sad I am sure your sister appreciates all that you are doing to support her during this preganancy though. You are a good sister. Smiley Happy I know for sure I will most likely miss every show. I am going to a Cirque de soleil show at 3:30 pm then out to dinner and earlier in the day I am taking my dog to his Physical therapy treadmill session and free swim. So I will be out and about pretty much all day. Darn!

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HonnyBrown I remember you mentioned that you had been coloring your hair several times and since it sounds like that's when your issues started maybe it just really messed up everything? If your hair has too much damage there probably isn't any miracle cure. My hair is nothing like yours (mine is thin and fine) but I made the mistake of getting bleached highlights a few times before I started listening to Chaz and my hair felt horrible. It was super dry and kept breaking. The only thing I could do was to cut it off. I still have some bleached highlights on my ends that need a lot of extra love. I add oil to my CC leave-in and again before blow drying my hair which seems to make a big difference. Hopefully you can figure out what to do with your hair.

HSB, I dyed my hair my natural color.  The thing is, my ends are fine!  I don't see any excessive breakage.  I get my regular trims.  Everything is normal, except for when I cleanse with Wen.

Jax, RM+Oil just sat on my hair.  There was no moisture absorbed.  That's why I said it wasn't any better.

Flea, I appreciate all the advice, but there's only so much trial and error I can do before throwing in the towel.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HonnyBrown

I know you are likely on advice overload, but I'll just throw this into the mix; when  my hair goes wonkey I switch to FIG and only FIG + I add glossing serum to my leave in.  

Sorry you you are dealing with this, don't be a stranger, stay in touch gurl!

Drythe, you know I will still be here!

Fig was the first CC my hair quit.  Fig was my staple from the beginning.  In April )allergy season), I couldn't stand the smell, and it both dried my hair out AND turned it into a poofball. I wore a hat to work the next day.

I switched to Hair One Coconut and got Fig results for a few months, and then the same thing.

I never had any luck with the glossing serum.  My silicone serums still treat me well though.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

Hi girls, time to search out the ODOs

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@HonnyBrown  Ok.  Thought trying remoist, oil will work for you especially when added to soaking wet hair.  Hoping you will find something that works for you.  I know from periscope watching Chaz working with his client he suggests using remoist.  You know you can even use remoist on dry hair.  

Regular Contributor

Hi everyone. So, looks like the ODO is a CC and oil. Still a good deal even without the RTM.

WVM gallons aren't up. Is it absolutely confirmed that they are being offered?