WEN

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Hey ladies anyone know when the mini EDP sampler kits will be available? I am thinking I might just get both as I have a few friends that I think will appreciate some of the scents I don't use/want.

TIA!

I would love a mini EDP set too. What's held me back from buying any more full sizes is that I know I go through scents really slowly and I already have two. Plus I really like being able to alternate scents

Super Contributor

@RipleyGirl    December 9th

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Hey ladies anyone know when the mini EDP sampler kits will be available? I am thinking I might just get both as I have a few friends that I think will appreciate some of the scents I don't use/want.

TIA!

@HappyDaze  I think it may be on December tsv day but I am not sure.  Hopefully, someone else will answer your question.

I definitely want to purchase this since I have wanted to try a few of the Wen EDP scents but really didn't want to purchase it and then find out I really didn't like it.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

TIA!

@HappyDaze  I think it may be on December tsv day but I am not sure.  Hopefully, someone else will answer your question.

I definitely want to purchase this since I have wanted to try a few of the Wen EDP scents but really didn't want to purchase it and then find out I really didn't like it.  

Thank you @Susan25! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

My issue definitely isn't protein overload.  Like HD pointed out, this started happening after I dyed my hair about 6 months ago. 

I initially used Cucumber Aloe with the hopes that it would remove any gunk.  I guess the gunk was removed, but the results were bad.  The results were bad with the staples, core formulas, and seasonals.  RM and 613 were no better.  Just for kicks and grins, I tried the dreaded BGT to see what would happen.  I don't even have the words for that disaster.

The Chaz Dean hotline told me to use more pumps.

I don't do well with bad hair days.

The only thing that I can say is my hair is bipolar. 

Drythe, I have to go back and read what's going on with you.  I hope all is well, love!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Nicole WI

I think it is intentional ignorance combined with haters mentality, or player/hater.  I do not think that combination can be reasoned through.  It takes different turns and twists depending on what the person is lacking in their lives, or trying to accomplish.  Certainly it defies logic, or education.  To be educated to facts ears and brain must be open.  People would rather 'curse the dark than light a candle', and it feels better to blame someone else, and perhaps pick up a few bucks, than to accept your own mistake, learn from it, and move on.

We have become a litigious society. 

You make perfect sense, don't beat yourself up.

I believe you are correct @Drythe, litigious society sums it up very well! 👏🏻 I honestly know nothing about Nick Chavez personally and I did pop into his forum area to thank someone there who paid me a compliment. But I would not dream of going over there to "stir the pot" or cause drama. His customers and clients feel very strongly about his products and that is great! 

I am not blaming the topic in "Beauty" on NC product users. I just felt logic had to be pointed out and some people need to actually think before they post something they really do not understood the details of or even have a basic understanding of; it is my opinion. R

I am not saying I am correct or know everything, but I did make an effort to understand what was truly going on in the lawsuit and why it would be settled. Settling does not mean guilty, it means by the time Chaz saw this through, that he one, would not have time for it as time consuming as it would be. Two, he would lose so much money along with his time it would never be worth it. 

I think something you said is also spot on! People have no accountability for their own actions and it is crazy! If my mom and dad were here and I involved myself in something ridiculous, like this lawsuit, disappointment is putting it mildly as to how they would feel about my choice; that I chose to not use my own brain to make good choices for my body and then blame it on someone else! 😳

Thanks @Drythe, I appreciate you taking time to let me know I have not lost my mind! 😂😊

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

TIA!

They will be available December 9th @HappyDaze! That is so nice of you to gift some! You will have some very happy friends! 😊💕

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nicole WI Thank you! Ugh Friday is going to be a crazy busy day for me but hopefully I can catch a show and order. I want to give Chaz the I air credit for my order! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@HonnyBrown  Why don't you give yourself a remoist/oil treatment.  If you have time over the weekend and cleanse your hair and put in CC as leave in and put remoist in with treatment oil and put in plastic cap and leave it on overnight and rinse out and see what happens.  Your dye could have dried your hair out.  Try that.  I understand what you are saying about bad hair days.  I reintroduce myself back to WEN five months now.  

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

My issue definitely isn't protein overload.  Like HD pointed out, this started happening after I dyed my hair about 6 months ago. 

I initially used Cucumber Aloe with the hopes that it would remove any gunk.  I guess the gunk was removed, but the results were bad.  The results were bad with the staples, core formulas, and seasonals.  RM and 613 were no better.  Just for kicks and grins, I tried the dreaded BGT to see what would happen.  I don't even have the words for that disaster.

The Chaz Dean hotline told me to use more pumps.

I don't do well with bad hair days.

The only thing that I can say is my hair is bipolar. 

Drythe, I have to go back and read what's going on with you.  I hope all is well, love!

@HonnyBrown I wish I had some helpful advise, but I know you have all the products & know how to use them. I hope you can get something to work, whether it's wen or something else. I totally agree, bad hair days sock Smiley Frustrated