WEN

Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@Drythe I went & checked on it, the CC is only 16oz.  And you're

right, that would have been a great gem find!

@AlohaSun

You are correct, thanks for pointing out my mistake - my bad,

@Drythe No prob.  For a moment there I thought the Q was making up

for that TSV not shipping to us poor people over here.   

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN CHAT NOVEMBER 2017

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

A302553

A hidden gem 💎 in WVM

32oz   CC

4. oz.   Oil

6  oz.   SC

ODO.      $66.00       free shipping 

@Drythe wrote:

A302553

A hidden gem 💎 in WVM

32oz   CC

4. oz.   Oil

6  oz.   SC

ODO.      $66.00       free shipping 

@Drythe.  Glad 

to see you joined the party.  I ordered that this morning.  How many did you get?  Hehe,  you know me and my WVM oil. 😉

@ANewHue

A modest 2.  Wanted more, but wallet said, “nope”.  I do love ❤️ WVM!

Hi @Drythe and @ANewHue it's still a great value but it's only 16oz CC. From the listing:

Includes:

• 16-oz Cleansing Conditioner
  • 6-oz Styling Creme
  • 4-oz Treatment Oil

I stocked up big time when it was offered in the spring in SPring Gardenia Green Tea and Spring Orange Blossom!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

ETA -- ooops @AlohaSun sorry I typed my post before I read through the posts after it. Ooops! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@Drythe I went & checked on it, the CC is only 16oz.  And you're

right, that would have been a great gem find!

@AlohaSun

You are correct, thanks for pointing out my mistake - my bad,

@Drythe.  @AlohaSun.   I still think it's a good deal.

@ANewHue  I agree, it's still a good deal but I'm still sulking over here 

with that TSV shipping fiasco.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe. Did you see the WVM candle .  It's on wait list. Chaz said that he won't be here but it will pop up in DEcember so @bebe777 Maybe just maybe the WVM EDP will as well.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe. Did you see the WVM candle .  It's on wait list. Chaz said that he won't be here but it will pop up in DEcember so @bebe777 Maybe just maybe the WVM EDP will as well,

@ANewHue

NO,  I had NOT seen them,  but I have NOW.  Wait-list. AD for me!

Amazing how we enable one another isn’t it?  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@geezerette. Just heard Chaz say SMC won't b here this Summer, FGP will retire as of  next year.  So I'm thinking FGP and WVM will retire at the end of their seasons next year which makes sense because it will b the third year of the newer seasonals.

hi beaches ( @ANewHue )... if I got it right from last night's show:

* Winter Vanilla MInt -- retires at the end of this winter season

* Spring Gardenia Green Tea -- retires at end of spring 2018

* Summer Mango Coconut - retires at end of summer 2018

Last night he wasn't sure if Fall Ginger Pumpkin would be back for Fall 2018. It seemed as though he hadn't made up his mind about it. -- It sounded as though he had just made these decisions and was still working it through.

Could someone ask Chaz/Dooters about this on facebook and let us all know?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. @Drythe -- heads up, becasue I know you love Winter Vanilla MInt. From what I heard, this winter is last call for your Winter Vanilla Mint! 

@bebe777

Just to add,  I must have REALLY been out of the loop, No idea about losing WVM!   Thank you for the heads up, because of it, I was able to grab a few gems.

@Drythe I've been way out of the loop (haven't done anything Wen since the fall TSV). I was so surprised when Chaz mentioned it during the midnight show. 

The way he mentioned it, it almost sounded as though he was working it through in his mind as he shared the info with us. He mentioned it when he was talking about the (5) 16oz Seasonals ODO. 

First he mentioned that one of the reasons this ODO had been included was that the TSV couldn't be shipped to Hawaii (because of the sample of the "Love" EDP). -- Then he mentioned that the first year Seasonals were popular, so he wanted to give everyone a chance to stock up on them before they were being retired (it looks like the August 2018 A/D shipment will also be these Seasonals). -- Then he started talking about the retirement dates:

* Winter Vanilla Mint -- retired after this winter

* Spring Gardenia Green Tea (since ths spring, only available at Chaz's site) -- retired after spring 2018

* Summer Mango Coconut -- retired in August 2018

Then, and this seemed as though he was still thinking about it, Chaz seemed as though he was trying to decide if Fall Ginger Pumpkin would be offered one last time in Fall 2018... or maybe if it would be retired at the end od this season. -- I'm just guessing here (since I have been out of the loop)... SInce November (and Fall season) is only a few days  from ending, if Chaz hadn't made a FGP announcement yet... then Wenners wouldn't know that they should be stocking up on it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe. Did you see the WVM candle .  It's on wait list. Chaz said that he won't be here but it will pop up in DEcember so @bebe777 Maybe just maybe the WVM EDP will as well,

@ANewHue

I ordered two instead of auto-delivery so I could get free shipping on both.  After what I spent today on WEN, I need to save every little dollar I can!  😊

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

@Drythe and @ANewHue I really hope the WVM EDP pops up for both of you. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

A303835

WEN by Chaz Dean 22 oz 3-wick Winter Candle - A303835

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean 22 oz 3-wick Winter Candle

Available for 5 Easy Payments

$49.96 $55.00

___

A307881

WEN by Chaz Dean 22 oz 3-wick Winter Candle Auto-Delivery - A307881

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean 22 oz 3-wick Winter Candle Auto-Delivery

Available for 5 Easy Payments

$49.96 $55.00

___

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

Amazing how we enable one another isn’t it?  :hear

Haha same here.  @Drythe. I just saw a post in beauty there is a WVM remoist lurking.  I'm going to look now.  Look for that green label

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

I ordered two instead of auto-delivery so I could get free shipping on both.  After what I spent today on WEN, I need to save every little dollar I can!  😊

@geezerette  Great idea!