WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz’ Beloved Spencer has Cancer

From Chaz’ social media:

We never know what each day holds in store for us.
Today, I got the news that Spencer has Hemangioma Cancer.
There is no form of treatment to help, heal or cure this type of Cancer.
He was given 1-2 months.
That is why I am reaching out for your Prayers for him to live out this Monster form of Cancer as chill and pain free as possible.
We Thank you for all your Love & Support..
🙏🏼💙🙏🏼💙🙏🏼💙🙏🏼💙🙏🏼
#TeamWEN #HeartBroken #God #Bless #Spencer #Prayers #Calm #Peace #Love #Angel

Those of us who have/had pets know how devastating news like this is.  Let us all keep poor Spencer, Chaz and the WEN family in our thoughts and prayers.  😥😥🙏🙏💔💔

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chaz’ Beloved Spencer has Cancer

You mention Spencer is a pet belonging to Chaz. 

So what species is Spencer? I don’t know anything about Chaz, so I don’t know much about his pet. Dog? Cat? What?

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal  Black lab

My heart hurt when I saw this.  I am still not over losing my baby girl.  Smiley SadHeart

Super Contributor

We lost our Black Lab, Raven four years ago...never will be over the loss.   Prayers for Spencer.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

So what species is Spencer? I don’t know anything about Chaz, so I don’t know much about his pet. Dog? Cat? What?

@gizmogal

Spencer is one of four of Chaz Dean’s Labrador Retrievers.  If you have watched any of the WEN shows, he is the black dog.

Esteemed Contributor

Thinking of you Chaz and Spencer.  Dogs are our family too. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sad for Chaz and Spencer.I went through that with my special girl too.It has been three years since she passed away but I am not over it yet.I made my own pet food from a recipe the vet provided and put turmeric capsules in the food.My girl lived for a couple of years before the cancer spread too much.She was 18 when she left us.

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@gizmogal wrote:

@gizmogal

Spencer is one of four of Chaz Dean’s Labrador Retrievers.  If you have watched any of the WEN shows, he is the black dog.

Thank you for the info. If I’m keeping an ailing animal and its owner in my thoughts, it’s helpful to have an idea what type of creature it is. So very sad to hear of Spencer’s grim diagnosis. I’m sure his passing will greatly affect Chaz and also the other dogs. Meanwhile, I hope he enjoys his life and gets lots of affection.  

Valued Contributor

ry Re: Chaz’ Beloved Spencer has Cancer

sorry to hear his dog has cancer I know it must be hard on him. my dog and a lumped removed and they said it might be cancer go see a cancer doctor? sorry but I love my pet very much but I just cannot afford that he is doing well today but if my dog is sick I would just put him down rather than see if suffer. 

Respected Contributor

Wow! Didn't expect this this morning. So very sad to hear this. Poor Spennie following his sis Ella over the Rainbow Bridge so soon. Definitely will pray for him not to suffer and Chaz to know when the time is right. Thank you @geezerette for passing this on.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012