WEN

Honored Contributor

That means we'll get something after the 28th ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor
I've got a bad feeling about all this maneuvering to funnel our purchases to the 28th. I wonder if Chaz is losing his Q audience at home just as he's expanding worldwide.

Chearly, they've set a difficult quota for the 28th. I can't help but wonder what's the 'penalty' in 2018 if sales on the 28th are disappointing.

I wish Chaz would offer sample-sized 'gift collections' to help generate interest in his line. His ingredients are superior, but prospective customers balk at investing so much in full sized bottles just to try, or even just smell a product.
Heaven knows no one wants to deal with making a return, so I think sample collections would be popular.
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone Woman Very Happy

@quadmimi   @sonechko said to tell you HI and she misses you Heart

Oh thank you @FleaMktQn, I hope she is doing well & still loving Wen..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh thank you @FleaMktQn, I hope she is doing well & still loving Wen..Smiley Happy

Oh Yes @quadmimi  She's still loving Wen Heart She has a very healthy stash and is trying to avoid temptation. You know that is very hard to do with all the enabling that goes on here Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
I've got a bad feeling about all this maneuvering to funnel our purchases to the 28th. I wonder if Chaz is losing his Q audience at home just as he's expanding worldwide.

Chearly, they've set a difficult quota for the 28th. I can't help but wonder what's the 'penalty' in 2018 if sales on the 28th are disappointing.

I wish Chaz would offer sample-sized 'gift collections' to help generate interest in his line. His ingredients are superior, but prospective customers balk at investing so much in full sized bottles just to try, or even just smell a product.
Heaven knows no one wants to deal with making a return, so I think sample collections would be popular.

@x Hedge I am having a bad feeling too with wondering how year over year Q sales have been. The only drawback I see in samples is that people already don't use enough product. I can just see people not using enough and then saying WEN doesn't work. I hope things will get back to 'normal' in 2018.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh Yes @quadmimi  She's still loving Wen Heart She has a very healthy stash and is trying to avoid temptation. You know that is very hard to do with all the enabling that goes on here Woman LOL

@FleaMktQn Oh yes I know it’s hard not to buy..Smiley Happy

i am looking forward to the “new FAS”., I bet it will be greatSmiley Happy

Yes I think @sonechko did have a good stash!

Esteemed Contributor
@Kjelle, every time they launch a new seasonal or restorative I wish there would be a little "Try Me" kit available too. They appeal to impulse buyers and people who've been 'considering' trying WEN.

I got a 2oz RTM in a "try me" kit when 613 was new. I know they've offered 1oz oils and 6oz cc's.
If they bundled those 3 together with a little NIBT ...yes???

People want to know what these smell like, and I dont think those 2 sets of six little EDPs sold as expected last year.

Look at philosophy and Josie, selling their sets of 8 or 10 little tubs of scented body cream. Chaz could do that with NIBT.
Honestly, THAT would be a great place to start growing the WEN customer base (on BeautyiQ too).

At worst, Im afraid Wen will be relegated to more 3am time slots and we'll only see Chaz quarterly by 2020. I may sneer at NC's inferior, cheap ingredients, but I also watch the time slots he's been given. They're deplorable and I'd hate to see WEN given such poor hours.
Also, QVCs offered some great WEN deals because they made up for it in volume. I fear prices great deals will stop if overall sales volume drops.
Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn@   Where has @@sonechko been?  I haven't been here that much lately but I was thinking about her the other day and was meaning to post.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I agree @x Hedge about offering sample sized gift collections.  I don't purchase as much as some of you do since I am only purchasing for myself but can't imagine using anything else other than Wen.  I especially love the seasonal oils.  

Esteemed Contributor

I remember reading a post here about the author (sorry forgot which Wenner )not feeling great about what could happen in 2018 with shows.  I don't get why the Q is offering the TSV early and on  easy pays when we all now know Chaz doesn't get credit for it.  To me, Q is just interested in their sales.     Once again, Q is ticking me off.