WEN

WEN Bring Back Fall Apple Spice

Is there any way we can convinve Chaz to bring back Fall Apple Spice? I've purchased on QVC then purchased on his website. I was shocked to hear that it was not a fan favorite, especiallly over the other fall option of Pumpkin Ginger.

I love the scent and how it works in my hair. I'm nearly out now and am disturbed it is no longer available anywhere. Chaz Dean & QVC please re-visit the Fall Apple Spice!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Bring Back Fall Apple Spice

It's on Clearance at Chaz's

Go load up!!

Respected Contributor

I think more of us hated it than loved it...which is why it was finally discontinued. You never know, it may come back sometime. I'd be very surprised though. 

It performed well for me, but ugh!...that smell! It was very strong, and no matter how much I rinsed, it stayed in my hair and I could smell it all day. Also stayed on my hands...no matter how many times I washed them!

Super Contributor

Chaz is bringing a new apple-scented CC this fall - less spicey accorging to him. Hopefully you will like the new version.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge- Went to Chaz's site and it's no longer available - bummer.  It comes up as an option on clearance, but then it shows no longer available.  Thanks for the tip though?  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@x Hedge- Went to Chaz's site and it's no longer available - bummer.  It comes up as an option on clearance, but then it shows no longer available.  Thanks for the tip though?  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal  I have 1 maybe 2 16oz CC's in Fall Apple Spice. I'm happy to give them to you.  

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@scullychickwrote:

Chaz is bringing a new apple-scented CC this fall - less spicey accorging to him. Hopefully you will like the new version.

Yes @scullychick  someone that goes to his salon got to try it in the Styling cream I believe, & said it smells really nice.. I love FAS, so hoping it works as well as the original..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal

They are still listing gallons of Fall Apple Spice cc and the little 1ouncers in Treatment Oil.

Look under Clearance.

Wish I could mail you both my FAS RTMs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scullychickwrote:

He always insists the Fall Apple Spice is 'spicey', but all I get from it it is cloying maple syrup smell that lingered in my hair all day. I didn't get any spice scent from it, or even much apple - just maple.

Trusted Contributor

the new fall scent is all apple Smiley Happy and zero spice

live....laugh....love