WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Bring Back Fall Apple Spice

I think the end of March was it, maybe?  I did see it there for quite some time like the others have said, also they're right in, not many liked it and Chaz did make another one but different.  I think it should come out in the fall.

Respected Contributor

I never smelled much spice either, just the nauseating smell of maple. I like spice but cannot tolerate maple anything. And, the odor did cling to everything, which is not good when it is nauseating.
Esteemed Contributor

To my surprise I love the original FAS and stocked up accordingly.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHuewrote:

To my surprise I love the original FAS and stocked up accordingly.

Me too @ANewHue  I have been a fan since day 1 !

Honored Contributor

Me, three! I ❤️❤️❤️ FAS. I stocked up from Chaz’s site last year when it was on sale. I prefer it to FGP any day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Oy! That FAS smell clings like a barnacle to everything!!

I can't even wash it out of an empty plastic RTM bottle & pump. Tried shampoo, detergent, nearly boiling water. It doesn't fade.

I want to re-use a 6oz FAS RTM bottle for these 12oz RTMs that are too big for me to pump comfortably.

But Noooo!!

Had to pour my PJP RTM into a washed out SVLV bottle. Didn't want to taint my PJP with 🍁maple frosting.