WEN

Contributor

Can someone please provide me with the updated link for WEN 101?  My link only goes to 2014 seasonals.  Thanks!!

Stay Calm and WEN On. . .
Super Contributor

Re: Updated Link for WEN 101?

I think this is what you are looking for:

Wen 101

Honored Contributor

@Keyai thank you. That was such a thoughtful thing to do. *s* 

germanblush, I've been away from the Wen forum for most of this past year, so I've got a lot of updating to do. I've been busy so it's probably going to take a few months before it's completely up-to-date. 

I'm pretty sure I did add all of the Seasonal listings (they should be on the first page). 

For some strange reason the links no longer show up in blue, so I'm having to go through them and manually make each hot link blue... one by one, uggg! For now, if you think something might be a link, just hover your cursur over it. If it is a link then you should see a black line appear under it. 

FYI, occassionally when I post, I'll include a Key Wen Links listing underneath my post. The Wen 101 is always on the first line.

Enjoy!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Key Wen links ---- WEN (the QVC Wen forum) --- Wen 101 --- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- Chaz streaming video on Periscope  -- Spoke to Chaz on periscope  ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired? ---- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Benefits of Oils -- What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- Wen groups on facebook  -- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- Wen Fall TSV probably September 5th  -- Wen OTOs  still available at great prices --  Super Saturday Live! - some products still available  ---- July Chat (2015) - 

___

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, both!!!!!

Stay Calm and WEN On. . .