WEN

Honored Contributor

Is UP on Chaz's website!  Hopefully, that means we will see it here soon!  I WILL be ordering the CC, RTM, Styling Creme & Mousse...in case y'all are wondering. Woman LOL

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife   It's already here!  There is a new WEN Big Deal with two 32 ounce Classics and one 16 ounce Pina Colada, available as a one-time or auto-delivery.  I could not wait for Chaz to be on air, I ordered a set of TT on a/d.  As a plus, the ingredients are listed, and the honey compound is at #7, so I may be able to use it safely.  Also, I think I saw SPC listed as an option in some of the other summer set configurations, I will report back later after I have a chance to do a thorough inventory check, but for now I need to get on my exercise bike.  I just had to check the WEN forum, though, once I saw the new Big Deal, and your post was already up, @SurferWife , so I replied to it rather than start my own thread.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

THANKS!  I searched for it before my post so it must have just been posted after I submitted this.  Thanks again for letting me know.  This is a GREAT deal!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife   I went back through inventory, and besides the Big Deal, there is a combo of 32oz CC and oil, a trio of 32oz CC, SC and RTM, an RTM duo and finally a single 32oz CC, either once or on a/d. 

I'm really happy to get the TT duo with a small bottle of the Pina Colada, I don't know how it will work on my hair and don't really want to get a big bottle, let alone go on a/d for it, if it turns out to not do my hair much good.  I hope it gives me the same kind of result I got from the Fall PPL, without the scalp reaction, but time will tell.  I'll report on the scent and initial results when I get it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Summer Pina Colada

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

I'm finally whittling down my Wen supply so I might dare look at getting a new bottle. 

Is Pina Colada a new fragrance?  If not, what is new in scents that you'd recommend?   

TIA  !

Honored Contributor

The Big Deal is a great buy, but it's a bit of a problem for me.

I'm 99.9% sure I won't use the Pina Colada, but even without that the 32 oz CCs are a bit cheaper than the gallons usually are.  I may order a couple anyway and figure out later what to do with the 16 ozers.

It's great for those of you who like to try to new fragrances.  Take advantage!  @CamilleP , I hope you can use the SPC!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

The Pina Colada is the new summer scent for this year.  This is the first time it's been available.

Regular Contributor

From Chaz Smiley Happy

CAC6C33B-ADE5-4070-9509-D586F7D70605.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-6-oz-Summer-Replenishing-Treatment-Duo.product.A282020.html?sc=...

WEN by Chaz Dean 6 oz. Summer Replenishing Treatment Duo 

20% off ofDeleted $49.50

Trusted Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@SurferWife   I went back through inventory, and besides the Big Deal, there is a combo of 32oz CC and oil, a trio of 32oz CC, SC and RTM, an RTM duo and finally a single 32oz CC, either once or on a/d. 

I'm really happy to get the TT duo with a small bottle of the Pina Colada, I don't know how it will work on my hair and don't really want to get a big bottle, let alone go on a/d for it, if it turns out to not do my hair much good.  I hope it gives me the same kind of result I got from the Fall PPL, without the scalp reaction, but time will tell.  I'll report on the scent and initial results when I get it.

@CamilleP  do you think the prices will drop on any of those ?  I watched the video for the oil and CC duo.  it was around $69 when it last aired