WEN

Respected Contributor

Spring seasonal going away...

The 32 ounce CC bottles are available at about 11:30 pm PST and are listed in all four choices.  However, when you scroll down on the product page, there are three formulas described, the new Cherry Blossom, Honey Lilac, and Gardenia Green Tea.  No description is given for Orange Blossom.  I am quite sad, I love SOB, it gives me very good results and smells just like the flowers do.  I have two bottles of it in the cabinet, I can't justify buying any, but I am still very sad that it won't be available for long.

Valued Contributor

Re: Spring seasonal going away...

@CamilleP I may be wrong, but I had understood that Spring Gardenia was the discontinued Spring scent.  Hopefully SOB will eventually be added to the selections and the Spring Gardenia being offered now is leftover inventory.  Just guessing -  I hope SOB is not discontinued.  Although the CC doesn't work for my hair, I adore the scent and would buy an EDP or NBT of it in a heartbeat.  You might still be able to get SOB on Chaz's site if QVC doesn't carry it.  

Respected Contributor

I see the Spring Gardenia Green Tea is available.  He may have switched.  Instead of offering the one you want he did the other.  I mean, I'm just guessing here, I really don't know but hey, the season only started hours ago, give it time and always post on Chaz's face book site, he reads them.  If enough people keep asking for something, he does it.  Chaz is a wonderful person, I never met him but love and kindness, "roll right out of his pores".  (taken from "The Honeymooners").  I'm a Wen Men fan.  I love all the Wen products, all of them. 

Valued Contributor

@CamilleP I just checked and SOB is indeed being offered by QVC in the 32oz size!   Enjoy! Smiley HappySmiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just looked on Chaz's site & the SGGT is half price so I'd expect that is the one to be retired.

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@CamilleP I may be wrong, but I had understood that Spring Gardenia was the discontinued Spring scent.  Hopefully SOB will eventually be added to the selections and the Spring Gardenia being offered now is leftover inventory.  Just guessing -  I hope SOB is not discontinued.  Although the CC doesn't work for my hair, I adore the scent and would buy an EDP or NBT of it in a heartbeat.  You might still be able to get SOB on Chaz's site if QVC doesn't carry it.  

@CamilleP and @qtrmoonlady1, I've been out of the loop for quite a bit but, in the summer of 2016, Team Wen ( don't remember whom) had confirmed that these three Seasonal wouldn't be available at QVC for the Sept 2016-Aug 2017 Seasonal year (though they would be available at Chaz's site): 

* Fall Apple Spice (FAS)

* Winter Cranberry MInt (WCM)

* Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT)

* at that time it looked as though Summer Honey Peach would be back at QVC, so either Summer Mango Coconut or Summer Coconut Lime Verbena would not be back at QVC.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

For anyone that is interested in purchasing the SGGT formula you should go to Chaz's site and can purchase this formula for 1/2 price which is a great value.   

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@CamilleP I just checked and SOB is indeed being offered by QVC in the 32oz size!   Enjoy! Smiley HappySmiley Happy Smiley Happy

I already ordered the SOB in the 32 oz so @CamilleP is correct.  I took advantage of that retail me not offer that someone notified us about.  It is really a great deal !  

Honored Contributor

SGGT is the one that's 50% off on Chazdean.com so it's got to be the one that's going away. Besides the fact that it was always the least popular. I'm going to be very surprised if SOB is discontinued. I just don't see that. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I already ordered the SOB in the 32 oz so @CamilleP is correct.  I took advantage of that retail me not offer that someone notified us about.  It is really a great deal !  

@Susan25 But Camille P said it was discontinued - I don't think that is correct.  It doesn't appear to be discontinued.