WEN

Honored Contributor

Gosh, many of us haven’t even received our new FFA, and he’s already teasing us about the new Spring Fresh Floral! I ❤️❤️❤️ Floral fragrances!

F879C913-8972-4B14-BC0B-B7FC1A3B5627.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Is not this the most beautiful image?

If this alluringly gentle mozaic of pastels can be transfered into a fragrance - I already love it! All this subtly attractive charm fascinates me.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  A beautiful grouping of florals for sure!

FFA is wonderful! I hope yours has arrived .. I am straying from the Bella duo to use it today..Smiley Happy let us know when your goodies arrive..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...my TSV will be delivered today!  The rest of my items are still in transit, but at least they shipped.  I'm working from the office today so I have to wait another 9 hours to get home to smell my new FFA!

As we say in Hawaii...HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Spring Scent

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife... oh good... used the FFA today the bathroom smelled great!..: