WEN

Honored Contributor

Dooters Says...Fall Remoist Masks

[ Edited ]

Here is the latest from Dooters:

I've been asked about Fall Remoist Masks.

Oh yes! They're coming and they're still amazing. I'm trying to find out more.

I know there will be Fall Fresh Apple, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Fall Tuscan Pear, and Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin and possibly a really great surprise.

If I told you, I'd be put on the treadmill for hours of torture. But, October is coming and we're going to love the FALL!!!

Did I mention I'm really over Summer? Just saying...... DONE

Dooters.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Dooters Says...Fall Remoist Masks

@World Traveler 

First off, is the mask the same thing that was in the TSV? 

2nd this is for the fall and not the Christmas seasonals TSV? And 3rd living here in Texas, we hibernate from late spring into mid fall.

Honored Contributor

@woodyend

1. No, it is not the same mask as the September 1 TSV; that was a mask that matched the classic scent you ordered. The Fall Remoist Masks are the seasonal scents, plus they are more treatment based than the classic masks, as I understand it. I have the Winter White Citrus and Winter Vanilla Mint. They are yummy! I actually like to use them on my face as a mask. Leaves the skin like the behind of a baby! Smiley Happy

2. Yes, he is talking about the Fall scents. I imagine come December, we will have the chance to acquire the Winter seasonal scents in the masks again.

3. Hmmmmmmmmm........

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Thanks for the info. The feels likes temp here is just south of 95. I need to do lots of outside work but I'll wait until mid Oct. 

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH, WORLD TRAVELER!!!  I think I will stock up on FGP remoist, I just love that scent!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Ditto! ha! I always start my week off with Ginger Pumpkin! Did you get the GP candle?

Respected Contributor

No, I didn't, World Traveler.  My DH has tons of allergies, so burning a candle in the house would drive him nuts.  Not that it's a long drive!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!  The horsey got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Woo Hoo!

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  I got both the Fall candles last year.  They were AMAZING!  I kept the glass they were in and put my 10ML perfumes in there.  The ones Chaz has out now have the blessing on them! 

Valued Contributor

Dooters is my superhero.

LBJIjWd.jpg