WEN

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife The only reason I got the gallon two years ago was that he was supposedly discontinuing it! So now I will only get the 32-ounce sizes if they are available.

@World Traveler 

It's too good to discontinue, but I understand that at some point he has to pick his top scents & discontinue the less popular ones.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

He sure is on less than ever , maybe his choice. I guess every brand has it's day . Now it is Tweaked , a little more user friendly and economical ,  not necessarily better just different.

Honored Contributor

I just saw in another thread no listing of a March TSV, so maybe it will be in early April.  I miss him.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife What surprised me when there were rumors of him discontinuing it, is that it is the favorite scent for his sister Joann, per Chaz. In fact, many times she would come into his salon on Saturdays when I was there. He would always say, "My sister just walked in." And I would ask how he knew, because I didn't hear her voice. And he would say something like, "Because I can smell the Mango Coconut; it's her favorite."

So I always thought it would be around for a long time. Of course, she may now have a different favorite. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the date for March. Now I forget, but think it was the 6th or 9th? I was scanning thru my Direct TV schedule for the next two weeks, and I saw it and have it set to record. 

Honored Contributor

Found it! Chaz will be on March 9th, one time so it is not a TSV.