WEN

Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,504
Registered: ‎04-15-2012
It will be the September TSV. Choice of the 3 different Fall CCs with ancillary matching products.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 846
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@sueinsf wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

Wondering if someone who has tried any of the CC's in the upcoming TSV could tell me which one is the most moisturizing? The 3 available are Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla White Pumpkin and Tuscan Pear. I believe I have tried all of them, but can't seem to remember which was the most moisturizing. Thank You


Did I miss seeing what was in the TSV?  How do you know these 3 are included?  I used to always buy the September TSV but I mostly use seasonals now and don't need any of the core cc's and that is what is usually in the TSV's. 


sueinsf, Someone posted this a few weeks ago. You can also see it on peacemanor.blogspot.com

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,253
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Yes, I agree too.  The FVWP is the most moisturizing.  My favorite fall scent is the FGP but the results of the former are amazing for me also. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,400
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@Love4cats wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

Wondering if someone who has tried any of the CC's in the upcoming TSV could tell me which one is the most moisturizing? The 3 available are Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla White Pumpkin and Tuscan Pear. I believe I have tried all of them, but can't seem to remember which was the most moisturizing. Thank You


Did I miss seeing what was in the TSV?  How do you know these 3 are included?  I used to always buy the September TSV but I mostly use seasonals now and don't need any of the core cc's and that is what is usually in the TSV's. 


sueinsf, Someone posted this a few weeks ago. You can also see it on peacemanor.blogspot.com


@Love4cats Found it, thank you!!  32 oz Cleansing Conditioner, Treatment Mist and Styling Cream. 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,143
Registered: ‎04-18-2012

It also has the seasonal remoist

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,400
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@jaxs mom wrote:

It also has the seasonal remoist


@jaxs mom Really?  I didn't see that.  That could be tempting because I'm sure it will be a good deal, but I'm not sure I want all of those products on these particular seasonals.  Now if they were to offer it on the Winter or Summer seasonals,  I would be far more tempted...  Then again, I really don't need anything right now so that might be a good thing.  Until ODO's!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,833
Registered: ‎08-31-2013

Ok does anyone know how the AD is going to work with this?  Change with the seasons?  I'm thinking I would be in heaven to get this set in the summer seasonals and even the spring !

Valued Contributor
Posts: 856
Registered: ‎01-15-2014

@Suebdoo wrote:

Ok does anyone know how the AD is going to work with this?  Change with the seasons?  I'm thinking I would be in heaven to get this set in the summer seasonals and even the spring !


@Suebdoo I've asked many times on periscope to no avail. Perhaps the second delivery will be Red Curent and the third will be Cherry Blossom. 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,833
Registered: ‎08-31-2013

@Suz585 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

Ok does anyone know how the AD is going to work with this?  Change with the seasons?  I'm thinking I would be in heaven to get this set in the summer seasonals and even the spring !


@Suebdoo I've asked many times on periscope to no avail. Perhaps the second delivery will be Red Curent and the third will be Cherry Blossom. 


@Suz585 well with 3 choices for the TSV there would be 3 choices for every season.  Sounds like fun to figure out 

Super Contributor
Posts: 295
Registered: ‎10-09-2011

When is this TSV?  I just got my insider and it's not listed.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney