WEN

Respected Contributor

@simollie wrote:

When is this TSV?  I just got my insider and it's not listed.

@simollie   It's September 15th

Super Contributor

Was so looking forward to the TSV being the core cc's with a side of seasonals like in years past.  I need to mix the seasonal with the core cc's.  Probably will have to skip this one unless I get caught up in the excitement when they present it.

Trusted Contributor

This was the only TSV I never missed, for the oils...last years was the best with the seasonals.They had to ruin it....Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Considering we got 32oz core CC in the Spring TSV, I think it was a great idea to give us an all seasonal TSV this time. 

Although I might be focusing on my current favorite MIF over everything else. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

In the last few years I have really come to embrace the seasonals. I just recieved the last shipment of my core 32oz CC/seasonal 16oz/ core oil in TT. I doubled the last shipment to 2. I also just recieved another shipment of the core 32 oz/Light CC/Light TS in POM. Adding those three 32 ozs to my other core items, I am set with core items.  This was actually the reason I passed on my usual core gallon this year. 

I really like that this TSV will focus on the seasonals and along with the other seasonal goodies coming, I am ready to shop!

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

I was hoping we'd get the same as last year's Sept TSV, which was an absolutely phenomenal price on the core CC, RTM, SC & oil. I bought a gallon's worth of TT sets and I'm running low now. I guess I should've bought a gallon of TT in June. The last few coupons for Chaz's site have excluded gallons.

I love the FTP, but I bought so much last year with the great OTOs that I really don't need any more.

Valued Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I was hoping we'd get the same as last year's Sept TSV, which was an absolutely phenomenal price on the core CC, RTM, SC & oil. I bought a gallon's worth of TT sets and I'm running low now. I guess I should've bought a gallon of TT in June. The last few coupons for Chaz's site have excluded gallons.

I love the FTP, but I bought so much last year with the great OTOs that I really don't need any more.

aprimo, 

Could you tell me about FTP, and how it perform's on your hair. I have very thick, but fine hair. I need alot of moisture. My hair love's fig and FAS, how does FTP compare to those for moisture? TIA

Valued Contributor

On Tuesday, I went to Target and the back to school section is now Halloween.  And all the pumpkin spice products at the grocery!!!

Trusted Contributor

Finally saw a post on Beauty that made my mouth drop, and almost at a loss for words.  13 years of using WEN caused hearing loss.

It barely beat out the post of years of using WEN caused buildup in a tub.

I was so happy during June when none of the usual WEN bashing threads, were at a bare minimum.

Oh well...bring on the awesome TSV!  I'm ready!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Finally saw a post on Beauty that made my mouth drop, and almost at a loss for words.  13 years of using WEN caused hearing loss.

It barely beat out the post of years of using WEN caused buildup in a tub.

I was so happy during June when none of the usual WEN bashing threads, were at a bare minimum.

Oh well...bring on the awesome TSV!  I'm ready!

LOL @Suebdoo  that one was a winner for sure!