WEN

Honored Contributor

I received an email about 319 being on sale in honor of his dad and I was showing a picture of his parents to my husband.  This leads me to a question...

He and his sister are biological siblings, correct?  And his parents adopted them both, right?  He sure did love his parents! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

actually I think the sister is the biological child and Chaz is the adopted sibling. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought Chaz said they were both adopted and were not biological siblings.

Honored Contributor

@kze 

Boy, if they are not biological siblings, they sure could pass for it!

I was just curious to know.  My husband is adopted so he thinks it's wonderful when a married couple who want to be parents adopt a child.  My husband's adoptive mother could not have anymore children after her first so she adopted him & then 5 years later adopted a baby girl.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@kze 

Boy, if they are not biological siblings, they sure could pass for it!

I was just curious to know.  My husband is adopted so he thinks it's wonderful when a married couple who want to be parents adopt a child.  My husband's adoptive mother could not have anymore children after her first so she adopted him & then 5 years later adopted a baby girl.

@SurferWife 

I was looking at his Facebook page and he posted he reunited with his biological mother, brother and sister in 1998.  So she could be that sister.

But then I saw a picture of his mother and compared it to a picture of Joanne and to me there was a strong resemblance.   So now I'm really confused.

I agree with your husband.

Contributor
Chaz and Joanne are not biological siblings, although they could certainly pass for biological. They are both adopted along with Jimmy who has passed on.
Honored Contributor

@blondegirl25 

Thanks for clarifying!  I couldn't remember.