WEN

Respected Contributor

Lots of sell-outs, anyone get anything?

Despite the good sale prices, I haven't ordered anything this visit because I don't actually need anything, plus the new summer formula is not listed anywhere that I can read the ingredient stack.  I should have just gone ahead and ordered a bottle of CC on waitlist when it was offered, the Q isn't even taking orders for it now, two weeks into March, so who knows if it will ever be available?  I just can't get into the idea of pink tulips, florals are not my favorite scents, except for roses, and I'm just swamped with gallons of CC in some of my favorite formulas.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of sell-outs, anyone get anything?

@CamilleP 

I haven't ordered anything.  We recently moved and in packing, I took inventory.  Let's just say I will not be ordering anything this year, well, except for the new summer scent!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Despite the good sale prices, I haven't ordered anything this visit because I don't actually need anything, plus the new summer formula is not listed anywhere that I can read the ingredient stack.  I should have just gone ahead and ordered a bottle of CC on waitlist when it was offered, the Q isn't even taking orders for it now, two weeks into March, so who knows if it will ever be available?  I just can't get into the idea of pink tulips, florals are not my favorite scents, except for roses, and I'm just swamped with gallons of CC in some of my favorite formulas.

Hi Camille! I just receive Pink Tulip today, CC, Replenishing Mist, Oil and the re-moist. I smelled all, except the re-moist, and the frangrance is pleasant, but so light, almost unnoticable. I can easily call this scent - fragrance free!

I chose the Pink Tulip, because it is new, this means it is freshly made. Not like Pink Peony CC I just sent back, because bottles were made in January 2019......  So I ordered more of Pink Tulip Oil/Re-Moist, and Mouse and Styling Cream.    

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@CamilleP 

I haven't ordered anything.  We recently moved and in packing, I took inventory.  Let's just say I will not be ordering anything this year, well, except for the new summer scent!

Hi, SurferWife! I just bought me some WEN after good three years of not needing anything, because I had so much! You - stay put until you work through some of your inventory! 

Respected Contributor

I'm right there with you, @SurferWife , I have gallons more than I could use in a year, the only gallons I'll buy in June are TT and the new FPPL, unless the new summer scent turns out to be fabulous AND not have the trimonium honey in it.  I'm using the new fall and winter scents sparingly, hoping not to sensitize my scalp to it, but the fall gives me such great hair I want to keep using it.  I hope your move went well!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the review, @sonechko , you confirm my guess that I probably wouldn't care for the new spring formula.  I love the rich, strong scents, like FGP, WVM and FPPL, so the pink tulip, light and faint, would just be sort of "meh" to me.  Re: fresh formulas, I am currently using a gallon of Winter Vanilla Mint that I bought in 2015, I just opened it in December of '22, and it is just fine, nothing wrong with it at all!  I don't think you need to worry about a 2019 gallon!

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Thank you for the review, @sonechko , you confirm my guess that I probably wouldn't care for the new spring formula.  I love the rich, strong scents, like FGP, WVM and FPPL, so the pink tulip, light and faint, would just be sort of "meh" to me.  Re: fresh formulas, I am currently using a gallon of Winter Vanilla Mint that I bought in 2015, I just opened it in December of '22, and it is just fine, nothing wrong with it at all!  I don't think you need to worry about a 2019 gallon!

I do not "worry" at all, Camille. I know, Chaz products keep very well.

I just like fresh and prefer to get fresh products, whenever I can. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@CamilleP 

hee hee @SurferWife 

When I moved, I was kinda shocked at what I had in my stash also.

I didn't and won't be ordering for quite a while!  Yikes!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko So great to see you Heart I hope all is well. A lot has changed for me in the last 3 years but not my wen use or my stash. I also probably have about 3 years worth. But I haven't stopped buying. I have to try the new ones.

Thanks for the scent review on the SPT. I expected it would be very light and I'm not a great fan of the florals So I am sitting on my hands and haven't ordered it yet. How did the CC perform for your hair? That might be the kick I need LOL Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

@SurferWife 

Some time ago Chaz said that he expects the new summer scent to be available in June.  No update since then.

I did get the 319 UNIBT duo (and have some on waitlist too since I waited too long to order again!🥲), and the RTM duo in Orange Blossom--one of the few scents I use other than WVM.  Oh, and I got the Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser duo too.