WEN

Regular Contributor

Possible OTO During the 9-11 Show Tonight?

I apologize if this information is posted somewhere else. I purchased the OTO from the 3-5 Show. Was that OTO the much anticipated trio plus?  I assumed it was.  What are the possible OTOs for tonight?  Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Possible OTO During the 9-11 Show Tonight?

The OTO for tonight's show is the FTP 3.4oz EDP fragrance.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do believe that was the Trio  plus.  On Facebook Dooter said that tonight it's both  a one time only and a debut.    So I interpret that as the fall Tuscan pear sent is the only OTO for tonight.  But I could very happily be wrong Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well this takes the pressure off having to get the OTO later tonight while working. I'm not interested in FTP EDP, so I can focus on working. 😱

**Suz**
Regular Contributor

Thanks!! If the EDP is the OTO I will probably skip it since I don't wear fine fragrance often.

Contributor

Can't wait, I want the FTP fragrance. I wonder what the price will be? 

Esteemed Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

I apologize if this information is posted somewhere else. I purchased the OTO from the 3-5 Show. Was that OTO the much anticipated trio plus?  I assumed it was.  What are the possible OTOs for tonight?  Thanks!!

@CoCo87

So many of us wanted the trio to be a mix. I love the all the fall scents and wanted to purchase 2 sets  but to have to get 3 confused me cause I bought 4 tsvs last week. So I had to pass.

Super Contributor

FYI, Dooters explained that they couldn't do the set of 3 different fall scents again this year as an OTO, because it was the OTO last year and "one time only" means, well...

And that's a good heads up for the rest of the year, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87

So many of us wanted the trio to be a mix. I love the all the fall scents and wanted to purchase 2 sets  but to have to get 3 confused me cause I bought 4 tsvs last week. So I had to pass.

Poor Chaz, Heart

He just can't please us all!  I was rejoicing on another thread that the OTO was all one kind!  It was such a great deal - 48 oz for less than 32 oz + a wonderful comb!

The only one I'd use is FTP and I would not have purchased if it included the other two.

Oh well.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

FYI, Dooters explained that they couldn't do the set of 3 different fall scents again this year as an OTO, because it was the OTO last year and "one time only" means, well...

And that's a good heads up for the rest of the year, I guess.

Wen Dooters  said something to the effect of, "Chaz is working on next year's fall scents so that opens up all kinds of possibilities"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it… But I'm hoping it means they can't do a trio of FAS FGP and FTP.   But they could do a trio that included a new scent because that would never had been offered.