WEN

Honored Contributor

Remoist mask - Availability

[ Edited ]

A friend of mine just now got around to watching all of Chaz's specials from last weekend and wanted to order the remoist mask, A254708, and on her phone it shows it is available until the end of September, but that they are out. Thinking that meant they are temporarily out and will get more, I went on my computer. It just says they are out, nothing about the availability until the end of September.

What has been your experience? When it says it is not avaiable, do they get some back in? She wanted the Fig mask. I'm thinking they will get it back. This particularly item number included the comb. She knows she can get the Fig mask without the comb, but guess the combination was a good deal, and the mask in that item number was for 8 ounces and not four, like the other masks online.

Would appreciate any insight you might have on how QVC usually handles items that it says are not available. I would think they would just remove the item number and descrption from their website if the item is not coming back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remoist mask - Availability

Chaz is coming back next weekend and they may get some back in then. It's hard to say because this is a limited item only available twice a year - which is why people snapped it up so quickly. They make enough to fill what they think will be the orders for the month and if they don't make enough, they run out early and don't restock for 6 months.

I would check daily and wouldn't give up entirely until maybe the 25th. If they don't have any restocked by then, I'd guess your friend is out of luck for 6 months.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your quick response! I will let her know. I already have two rice-based remoist masks and love it, so I'm hoping she can get her fig in the bigger size with the comb.

Honored Contributor

Keep checking.  I ordered mine late Saturday night after it had 'sold out' so don't give up hope that it will reappear at some point.  

Honored Contributor

Oh, that will make her happy. Thanks! I'm enjoying the bamboo mask I previously got.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Chaz is coming back next weekend and they may get some back in then. It's hard to say because this is a limited item only available twice a year - which is why people snapped it up so quickly. They make enough to fill what they think will be the orders for the month and if they don't make enough, they run out early and don't restock for 6 months.

I would check daily and wouldn't give up entirely until maybe the 25th. If they don't have any restocked by then, I'd guess your friend is out of luck for 6 months.

THIS!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@World Traveler

if you're around it's back in stock!

A269361

Frequent Contributor

I ordered five of the TT at midnight.  It was being processed and then went to backorder after a few days.  I'm really disappointed because I'm almost out.  Went ahead and ordered the set that was available this afternoon with the CC.  I'm hoping I have enough until it arrives....if it arrives.  Still waiting on items to be shipped from 9/5....they haven't left SC yet. 

If things haven't left the warehouse by Monday, I'll order from the salon and ask them to expedite my order.  Will never let myself get this low on an item again!

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@World Traveler

A269361

@World Traveler I have the feeling you were looking for the 8oz Remoist, but you could take the 32oz CC and 4oz Remoist and split them up. You could keep the CC and she could keep the Remoist because it's an excellent value (close to 50% off)

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

______

______

______

Although the Supersize 8oz. Remoist has been specially priced through September 30th, it was sold out a fe days after the September 5th TSV. It's not clear is more  stock will be added later this month....

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $66.00    Featured Price: $59.94

______

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@World Traveler

A269361

@World Traveler I have the feeling you were looking for the 8oz Remoist, but you could take the 32oz CC and 4oz Remoist and split them up. You could keep the CC and she could keep the Remoist because it's an excellent value (close to 50% off)

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

______

______

______

Although the Supersize 8oz. Remoist has been specially priced through September 30th, it was sold out a fe days after the September 5th TSV. It's not clear is more  stock will be added later this month....

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $66.00    Featured Price: $59.94

______

Thanks, bebe. I just now saw this.

She went ahead yesterday and got the combo with the CC/remoist.

She works long hours and by the time she watched the programs she DVR'd on September 5, she totally missed the 8 oz offer. I will tell her to keep checking though. Thanks!

She sent me an email yesterday and said "my bank account hates you!" ha! She bought quite a bit yesterday. Like me, she tried WEN years ago and didn't like it (and we both admit we probably didn't use it correctly). But I got her watching in June and she ended up buying two gallons (Fig and Orange Blossom....think that was the name of it....seasonal). Since then, like me, she has been trying things out and she loves the effect.

She has long, thick hair and colors it. So she had issues that I can't identify with and love that you all are so free with your advice and sharing your experiences. Her mantra is: "Ask your friends online" whenever she has a question.

What is funny is that yesterday she texted me and said she had downloaded the app so she would get notification when Chaz is on periscope. She was telling me he was washing his hair, then she would say he is drying his hair, etc. ha! So funny how she is totally in with WEN now. She has turned two others at work on to WEN.