WEN

Occasional Contributor

my gallon and my triple mousse shipped the same day, about a week after my order. They were shipped separately. Gallon arrived today, mousse still says en route to UPS. I think it is under a sorting table in the Q warehouse. 

Esteemed Contributor
That's usually how HSN ships when you make multiple purchases on the same day. My earlier purchases including my gallon came in separate boxes last week. Today I received my Bella Spirit UNIBTs and my dry oil in the same box
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Bummer! Don't you just hate that when UPS passes it off to the post office, especially when you want it NOW! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle I'm still getting my products at about the same rate as I did before, unless it comes from Ontario.....then I can get it in two-three days. Unfortunately, there just isn't any way I can determine which facility they are using to ship the products.

Esteemed Contributor

WoooHoo! @World Traveler, I just checked my order status as saw that ups did not pass my big box off to the post office. YAY!!!  Delivery today. I've been so anticipating these new Wen items, I can hardly stand it. Silly, but true. The SMM ODO is part of this trove of new goodies and I'm doubly excited with reading how fabulously it has been reviewed by you and so many others with the recent deliveries. A happy day today, yep, happy, happy! 😆👍💖

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS We don't want to hear on the news that someone in your area, wearing brown shorts, was attacked on their way to a front door holding a treasure trove of boxes labeled QVC. Got it?

Just stay calm, cool, and collected when you hear him nearing your house.

My dog can hear the UPS truck when it is a couple of blocks away, no lie! She goes crazy running back and forth from the window to the front door. Throw rugs are in disarray after she has finished her running around. ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One huge box!

[ Edited ]

lol @World Traveler, you are funny...but years ago you could have seen me in the headlines. "Woman Arrested, Painter Found Stuffed In His Can." I was furious when this little **** lied about how many cans of paint were used in my new condo. I paid for the materials and knew exactly what was going on! He tried to charge extra for what was not done. I was smokin' mad.

Nope, the ups guy is a friendly face. I can hear the truck as it enters my small neighborhood. Like radar, hah. My cats ears perk when someone is near my house. Lovin' our fur babies! 

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler my UNIBTS were held at the post office for four days I was so angry. But all is well they arrived yesterday and it was perfect timing .I really needed to get my hands on those UNIBTS at the time.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Oh, I am so glad you finally got them.

Did you get a chance to ask the mail person or the post office WHY they kept them so long? That doesn't make sense (unless they were trying out the various scents!). Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I received two hugs boxes last night. One gallon was in each box along with onther items I ordered - all WEN. Oddly, they weren't delivered until about 9p when I normally get everything between 11.30 and 3.30p. Everythig was ordered on June 1st - some actually on May 31 because I am on the left coast.

Stuff I ordered on June 2 just got to my city today and hopefully will be delivered tomorrow.

So that's a consistent 11 days. It's not really much of an improvement so far with their 'new and improved processed.' 

The issue is not really the shippers-we all know what they are capable of. What is at issue is the Q's processes internally before the shippers even get the item and they shipping that they decide to pay for in order to fulfill our orders.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012