WEN

Esteemed Contributor

INTERESTED IN A LARGE AQUIS TOWEL ...L👀K 6-10 & 6-11-19

[ Edited ]

At viewyourdeal dot com 6-10 & 6-11!

Four sizes offered at 50% savings.

I had made a prior promotional purchase and have been waiting for this deal to come back around. I own the 29"×55" XL bath towel and absolutely L❤VE it!!! I enjoy a big fluffy towel as much as anyone does but find mine to be superb. The ease of use and care, light weight, fast drying, warmth which I was concerned about but found this surprisingly very adequate. Yes, even in the coldest of cold temps, this kept me cozy and comfy during that bitter weather. Plus the water wicking and fast absorbency that is characteristic to the Aquis brand we love is all here to wrap around yourself!  

I'm picking up additional towels today at the again, great prices. These are perfect for the gym and/or traveling. Even looking at the 24"×68" Yoga & Beach towel too.

Offer good thru 6-11 midnight pst or as supplies last. $70 Free Shipping. 

Screenshot_2019-06-10-11-04-00-1.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: INTERESTED IN A LARGE AQUIS TOWEL ...L👀K

I own the smaller Aquis towels and turban for the hair. 

Are they different fabrics ? The instructions say to air dry.

Not a fan of colored towels , especially deep colors.

They are a decent price for sale.

Respected Contributor

Re: INTERESTED IN A LARGE AQUIS TOWEL ...L👀K 6-10 & 6-11-19

@rochelleS   Thanks for the reminder to check out viewyourdeal!  I keep forgetting.  I love my Aquis hair twists.  Several of this week's deals look interesting (and similar).  Too bad we can't combine the products (from the different vendors) for shipping purposes!

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi 

Yes, my towels and turbie appear to be the same material. My towel comes out of the wash virtually dry from the spin cycle. I have thrown it in the dryer for a couple minutes then hung to dry. It is fast drying. I have the aqua colored towel and love it. HTH

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

OK enabler friend... do you think I could plop my hair with one of these towels? I currently use the turbie one and I have to carefully maneuver my hair into it to plop... I twist from the back instead of the top of my head, does that make sense ?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

Re: INTERESTED IN A LARGE AQUIS TOWEL ...L👀K 6-10 & 6-11-19

I love the dark ones for when I leave my indigo in for a couple hours, prior to my shower! Thanks for the head’s up!
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol ❤

Absolutely!  I have the Aquis 19"×39" towel in the waffle weave and this size would definitely work for you and others who plop. Its light weight makes this size perfect for those who have longer hair too and need some extra length without the bulk of a regular terrycloth towel. The smaller hand and face (11"×22") would imo, be much too small.

Are you saying you use the turbie backwards, with the button on the top of your head instead of the nape?

I am here to serve. Enabler? Yup, I guess so, lol. If sharing the good word on successful items counts, that is...then it is my total pleasure.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Yes, with the button on the top of my head. I think I order a few just to try... btw, I always dry my Aquis turbie's in the dryer on low heat... I thought that was OK.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

The hair towel is the perfect size for plopping.  My head maybe to big for the turban but I use it often cause it will stay put better than the hair towel.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

The hair towel is the perfect size for plopping.  My head maybe to big for the turban but I use it often cause it will stay put better than the hair towel.

@hopi 

I bought several of the hair towels during one of the deals a few months ago... I just checked the size and the one I measured is 19 X 42 so it's larger than the large towel that is being offered now... I'll try plopping with it the next time I cleanse. I think I bought two sizes and one is a little smaller.

I'll just have to get creative about tying it up!