WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: October Wen Chat

[ Edited ]

Sure hope so, @World Traveler !   I should have bought the gallon last June.  Very happy I'll be on vacation the week of Oct. 12 so I can see all of Chaz's shows.  

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 Totally get what you are saying. I too should have bought a gallon in June, because I am really low on the Summer Mango Coconut. Grrrrr. Using it sparingly. Was so sure he would do the trio of it in August, like he did last summer. Live and learn! ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, everyone, how are we going to stay in touch with each other after November 2? It has been announced that the forums will be shut down. Smiley Sad

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 12.42.42 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler this is terrible news!!! Not everyone is on FB and those that are many prefer this forum. We can to come up with something any ideas? The Q strikes again!!! 😠😠
Honored Contributor

I'm sad, I'm mad, and I'm horrified.

Since I've become a widow I've come to depend on the Forums a lot.

I'll miss you guys and all the inside WEN info.  Which means I'll probably miss out on a lot of WEN, period.

This is awful, despite all the problems this place continually has.

💔😭

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

I am super sad, I don't use FB either...(unless it's a public one) but you still can't post, 

Wow, I will miss everyone...How thoughtless of the Q, the whole "world" doesn't do FB, kicking some of us right out....I won't ever spend another dime here, ever...(after Chaz's

TSV, no reason to penalize him )

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

& everyone else..

.How about this, i am emailing Chaz's CS to let them know what the Q is doing and ask if they can start a Forum for us Q Wen ladies!  Maybe they will consider it...We could revel our Q "names" so we would know who is who....I am off to ask!

*update, I already sent a request to them...will post what they say..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi They already have a Facebook Fan Page that has a whole bunch of posts and people involved. They have been ongoing for years. I belong to it, but I prefer to be on this forum, as it is a little bit more intimate.....feel I know all of you.

But their Fan Page is excellent and they have Chaz's people monitor it and they help when there are questions about his products. Everyone is super nice on it, and you have to request to be part of the Fan Page.

Actually, a lot of what I post on this forum in the way of news comes from that Fan Page.

I don't recall how I signed up, but went to the page and requested to be part of the group. They asked me some questions and after a few days, I was allowed to join and see everyone else who is on it.

You do give your regular name, but if you keep the same avatar, you can figure out the various people from the Q forums. I use the same avatar for here and on that forum.

I don't like Facebook, but at least Chaz's Fan Page is very helpful and everyone is quite nice on there.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi They already have a Facebook Fan Page that has a whole bunch of posts and people involved. They has been ongoing for years. I belong to it, but I prefer to be on this forum, as it is a little bit more intimate.....feel I know all of you.

But their Fan Page is excellent and they have Chaz's people monitor it and they help when there are questions about his products. Everyone is super nice on it, and you have to request to be part of the Fan Page.

Actually, a lot of what I post on this forum in the way of news comes from that Fan Page.

I don't recall how I signed up, but went to the page and requested to be part of the group. They asked me some questions and after a few days, I was allowed to join and see everyone else who is on it.

You do give your regular name, but if you keep the same avatar, you can figure out the various people from the Q forums. I use the same avatar for here and on that forum.

I don't like Facebook, but at least Chaz's Fan Page is very helpful and everyone is quite nice on there.

@World Traveler 

Well I don't use FB or any other thing so I wouldn't be able to use that..

Maybe they will think about a forum, but maybe not...I explained that the Q is forcing folks to use FB if they want to continue to communicate..Maybe they will

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi They already have a Facebook Fan Page that has a whole bunch of posts and people involved. They have been ongoing for years. I belong to it, but I prefer to be on this forum, as it is a little bit more intimate.....feel I know all of you.

@World Traveler 

I always thought Chaz' main page was called the "Fan" page.