WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to Chaz - love Wen products and in my opinion, the NIBT should have won. I use it in the 319 year round, face to toes.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Congratulations to Chaz - love Wen products and in my opinion, the NIBT should have won. I use it in the 319 year round, face to toes.

@riley1 

Me too.

On the bright side, he won in every other category he was nominated for.  So in my mind, that means he won't be going anywhere anytime soon.🤞

We need to follow the awards with great numbers for the upcoming TSV, along with all his appearances that day.  And a 'healthy' Friends and Family October, too!

I'm definitely ready to do my share!  ☺️

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:
yeah -the one that used to be your favorite won.

@untitled 

Wasn't sure if you were referring to me as you posted right under me, & yes Josie's body butter was my favorite...(I still do use it some) as well as other products of her's that I love...But my skin has new needs it seems with age, & once I tried Chaz's body butter it "fit" for what my skin needs...My arms have had the biggest change, I can tell the difference after using it for a while...

*(I just wish the Amazing Grace scent came in "every" line of productsSmiley Happy... lol lol 

I doubt Philospohy would like my idea....

Trusted Contributor
all good quadmimi - you didn’t have to explain anything - I just remembered your post when you said you finally tried the body treatment. I was just being silly. 😋
Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 He usually has PJP in October and February; you are correct. But the month has just started, so maybe it will be presented sometime during the TSV hour.

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@untitled 

You got that right with used to be favorite.  Before the launch of WEN body treatment, I used her body butter.  It simply can't compare to WEN.  I gifted all my remaining body butter when I began using my first jar of WEN body treatment and have never looked back.  NOTHING compares to how well it works, especially with no greasy feel. I can immediately get dressed; I can't say that for the body butter.  WEN body treatment is still the winner as far as I'm concerned!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@untitled 

Wasn't sure if you were referring to me as you posted right under me, & yes Josie's body butter was my favorite...(I still do use it some) as well as other products of her's that I love...But my skin has new needs it seems with age, & once I tried Chaz's body butter it "fit" for what my skin needs...My arms have had the biggest change, I can tell the difference after using it for a while...

*(I just wish the Amazing Grace scent came in "every" line of productsSmiley Happy... lol lol 

I doubt Philospohy would like my idea....

@quadmimi 

I agree with you about Amazing Grace!  It would be cool to have that scent, or something very close, in WEN.  Maybe Spring Fresh Foral is as close as we'll get?  Or maybe one of the Blessings that I haven't yet tried (I only use Faith, Hope & Love).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@untitled  @SurferWife 

you know it’s odd but maybe living in Az which is (de-void)

of humidity, and me having the driest skin known to man, Josie’s butter always absorbed right in!.. Wen does also, but the results are a step above I think..Smiley Happy I will use it as long as Chaz has the mega jars & I plan my $$.. 

@SurferWife 

Amazing grace will always be my most loved scent.

(I always have someone comment how good I smell) lol

Esteemed Contributor
Inventory completed. I’ve known this for awhile now but just scoured my stock room again and discovered a whole stack of remoist gone a PJP RTM and a few other items including my one and only winter citrus cc. I asked my Dd and she would never just take so I hate to think one of the contractors may have helped themselves. To a non Wenner it may just look like a bunch of bottles but I know what I have in stock at all times . still going to look maybe it was thrown in a container somewhere .
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn 

I hope if you still check in you are doing ok..Smiley Happy

Maybe you can pop in for Chaz's TSV..

Maybe your working through your stash by now...Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy