WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: OTO Notification thread - 2 OTOs - 2 Fall CCs & RTMs, OR Rice TVS & SC

@lyn in MI wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

I had to keep changing the message and, then go back and edit each message to add the notifications... but that should be everyone on my list. 

If you want to be added to the list then just let me know on this notification thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Adding the folks with two word names, because the computer system is glitchy for you. -- You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified. I have to do somersaults to get your notifications out.

Notifications: @lyn in MI  @Maggie Pie2 @Love4cats

@bebe777, I'm sorry you're having difficulty with notifications to me.  When I joined the forum back in '07, my screen name was set up as lyn_in_MI.  I've made no change in my screen name, however when QVC launched this new format, they dropped the _ in my name, changed my registered date to '10 and deleted over 22,000 posts in my count.  Have you tried including the _ to see if my name pops up?

@lyn in MI, it's good to see you around. Smiley Happy wow, the forum changes were not kind to you. 

I did a check on your nic with the underscores added and nothing came up. That's really interesting because the reply form the QVC moderator in the Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread says that the glitch happened when they made the June changeover. 

What the mod didn't mention -- and probably wasn't aware of -- was that clearly the new  system programming exacerbated the issue by probably removing the underscores in nics which had more than one word in them (like yours). 

You should be able to go into the system and modify your nic to add the underscores back in, because @sailor_moon just did that. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I'm really sorry to hear that they deleted over 22,000 posts in your count. Geez, I think that is the highest number of post deletions that I've heard of so far. If it were me, I would be furious. I'm so sorry about that. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: OTO Notification thread - 2 OTOs - 2 Fall CCs & RTMs, OR Rice TVS & SC

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 thank you for the notification, and the extra effort ,you put in, to let me know about the OTOs.

After all the trouble you had to go through, I feel kind of guilty for not ordering any Wen during the last visit Woman Sad; but I did add an underscore to my nic, so next time you won't need to jump through hoops or do back flips (unless you're honing your skills, in order to fulfill a secret desire, to run away and join the circus🎪).

@sailor_moon, thanks for making the modification to your name. With the underscore added (i.e. _ ), I can included your nic in the cut and paste notifications listings. Yay!!

lol, this is really good cause I'm past the age of doing backflips... and my life can already be something of a circus, so I don't need to run away and find another one. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777, no problemo. 

I'm holding out for an OTO that includes a full size treatment oil or the BCC or both. I'm greedy, I admit it.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️