WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: OTO Notification thread - 2 OTOs - 2 Fall CCs & RTMs, OR Rice TVS & SC

[ Edited ]

Thanks @bebe777.  An easy pass for me.  Have tons of both CC and RTM and not in need of FTP (I meant to say).  And while I love the scent of BGT the CC formula is not a favorite.  Safe!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 As always, I appreciate you including me in your notifications. Sorry we two-word names sometimes present a problem for you. But major kudos to you for thinking of us. Smiley Happy

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful OTO's! Amazing, in fact. 

And as one who doesn't care for the Fall Apple Spice at all, I was so surprised at how many of you do, as evidenced by the continual reminder by the host that the available supply for that product was diminishing! Too strong for me, but so glad you all got a chance to stock up!

Regular Contributor

I got pear and pumpkin! I'm so happy too because I missed the FTP RTM duo in September. 

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I had to keep changing the message and, then go back and edit each message to add the notifications... but that should be everyone on my list. 

If you want to be added to the list then just let me know on this notification thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Adding the folks with two word names, because the computer system is glitchy for you. -- You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified. I have to do somersaults to get your notifications out.

Notifications: @World Traveler  @sailor_moon  @Maggie Pie2 @Love4cats

@bebe777 I went in and changed my name to WorldTraveler; however, it is not showing up that way. Perhaps it takes a day or two to kick in. If not, I will contact customer service.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the note @bebe777 Heart These were both a easy pass for me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Hope4102 wrote:
Hi @bebe777, could you add me to your list too? Thanks! I got the OTO yesterday and 1 of the 2 today. Love, love, love the seasonsals!! FTP and FAS are my faves 😄

Hi @Hope4102, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

I've added you to the list... which you'll probably realize because adding you automatically generates a notification.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. If anyone else wants to be added, then just post a request to this thread and i'll add you on. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I got the Oto on wait list yesterday and am really tempted but today's FTP Oto. The RTM might be what pushes me over the edge!

@Jeannie29, I know what you mean. I passed but I thought long and hard about it before I did. I'm just too well stocked up on the Fall CCs right now. 

It's a great value though!!!  As always, thank you Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

I had to keep changing the message and, then go back and edit each message to add the notifications... but that should be everyone on my list. 

If you want to be added to the list then just let me know on this notification thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Adding the folks with two word names, because the computer system is glitchy for you. -- You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified. I have to do somersaults to get your notifications out.

Notifications: @World Traveler  @sailor_moon  @Maggie Pie2 @Love4cats

@bebe777 I went in and changed my name to WorldTraveler; however, it is not showing up that way. Perhaps it takes a day or two to kick in. If not, I will contact customer service.

@World Traveler, great!! That will make it easier for future notifications. 

The moderators explained that this was a limitation to the computer system when they did the changeover in June. Going forward, new members won't be able to have two word names, but they thought it would create too much confusion to ask everyone to change their current nics. 

The problem is that with the two word nics, it makes it really difficult for anyone to send you a notification... so this should make it easier for you as well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

OTOs times two this afternoon!! 

Notifications: @RunnerMom @Lucky Duck @jpie @Ibby114 @Rosiebudsmom @Renata22 @JaxsMom @Ilovelife123 @Suebdoo

Thanks for the heads up bebe. I didn't get the OTO, but I did get the 32 oz FTP on autoship. Everyone has peaked my curiosity about FTP, so I took the plunge today. Can't wait to try it.

Honored Contributor

Just got home- thanks for the heads up, @bebe777! I guess I missed out on these as well.

I was hoping for some new OTOs, like NBT, or something else besides CC or SC.