WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: OTO Notification thread - 2 OTOs - 2 Fall CCs & RTMs, OR Rice TVS & SC

I got the FTP. Don't need any BGT or MIF styling products
Frequent Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

thanks, bebe! man, that seasonal deal is really good. i REALLY want the fgp rtm because i missed it the first time around but i really do't need that cc. i am still working on a 32 oz fgp from 2 years ago. i love the smell and the creaminess and i just tried to fool my hair into letting me use it this week after i ran out of fig and tt but my hair was like, nice try, i know that's a seasonal that's not shp...now i will get dried out and crazy tangled. Smiley Sad protein sensitive problems.

LOL! Love your post. I swear hair has a mind of its own. My hair can only take 613 in small doses or else it will throw up the protein and look sick for days. My hair loves the classic formulas, but is really developing a love for the seasonal formulas. 

Honored Contributor

Contributor

@bebe777  Thanks!!!!!   I was ready for this one...I didn't realize I ordered 2 of the FTP OTO's yesterday....what a great oops!  So...I got 2 of the FTP OTO today and the FTP oil...what a way to try FTP...I am planning on giving some to my friends to try too....maybe...we'll see...Cat TongueCat Wink

Trusted Contributor

Thank you once again Bebe! I ordered the FGPSmiley Happy What a deal!

Valued Contributor

@RunnerMom wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

thanks, bebe! man, that seasonal deal is really good. i REALLY want the fgp rtm because i missed it the first time around but i really do't need that cc. i am still working on a 32 oz fgp from 2 years ago. i love the smell and the creaminess and i just tried to fool my hair into letting me use it this week after i ran out of fig and tt but my hair was like, nice try, i know that's a seasonal that's not shp...now i will get dried out and crazy tangled. Smiley Sad protein sensitive problems.

LOL! Love your post. I swear hair has a mind of its own. My hair can only take 613 in small doses or else it will throw up the protein and look sick for days. My hair loves the classic formulas, but is really developing a love for the seasonal formulas. 

haha- thanks! i caved and got it in pumpkin. i love that fgp mist so much. i ordered some wen kids last night which is so good for detangling and i ordered some fig just now so maybe i'll manipulate my hair into being able to handle some fgp. or, maybe i'll give the fgp cc away for christmas.

it's funny because some of the seasonals work really well on my hair-- shp, sob and  winter cranberry mint seem to work pretty well on their own (though not as well as fig and some other cores). and some of them just wreak protein havoc. 613 is the same for me as what you described. bgt alternates between being like a light version of 613 and being totally fine for me. the protein is mysterious!!

Super Contributor

@bebe777 thanks again! 

On the other thread I said I was undecided. Looking a little closer now since I probably won't order the December TSV. I could delay the 32oz of FAS I have on AD as late as I can. And I have a credit on my account from some previous returns. So we shall see *shifty eyes*

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 

Thanks for the update!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi @bebe777, could you add me to your list too? Thanks! I got the OTO yesterday and 1 of the 2 today. Love, love, love the seasonsals!! FTP and FAS are my faves 😄
Trusted Contributor

I got the Oto on wait list yesterday and am really tempted but today's FTP Oto. The RTM might be what pushes me over the edge!