WEN

Respected Contributor

FINALLY able to sign in after more than a week of being shut out, and I wasn't the only one, I know.  I decided to start a new month, even though it looks like everyone has migrated en masse to Pro-Boards, but just in case there are a few WENNERS left on these forums, I'll post.

Did anyone see the WEN hit on a gift progarm, I think it was this weekend, with two 16oz CC's and two RTMs in Fall and Winter options?  Because I had no idea it was going to happen, I missed out on the WVM, which sold out, probably during the airing.  <SIGH>  The Q missed a sale because they keep trying to shut these boards down, I swear!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

FINALLY able to sign in after more than a week of being shut out, and I wasn't the only one, I know.  I decided to start a new month, even though it looks like everyone has migrated en masse to Pro-Boards, but just in case there are a few WENNERS left on these forums, I'll post.

Did anyone see the WEN hit on a gift progarm, I think it was this weekend, with two 16oz CC's and two RTMs in Fall and Winter options?  Because I had no idea it was going to happen, I missed out on the WVM, which sold out, probably during the airing.  <SIGH>  The Q missed a sale because they keep trying to shut these boards down, I swear!

It did?  It must have sold out after the presentation because I don't remember it doing so during it.  A lot of the other formulas did sell out during the presentation though.

Sorry you missed it.  I would have too if I hadn't seen someone post about it.  If these boards go down permanently, I'm going to save a lot of money because I wasn't on the Q main site for over a week while it was down.  I always come in to the forum first and will often end up on the shopping side because of something I see here.  If I'm not here, I won't be shopping for anything other than the few items that are the best deal here.

Oh, by the way, if you missed Chaz' hit, he said that was his last appearance on air until after the New Year.🙁

Respected Contributor

It might well have sold out after the presentation, it was some time later that I was scrolling through items on air, and that's when I saw it.  I am sorry to hear that Chaz won't have any more shows or hits, he is irreplaceable, and I wish the Q realized that!  Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, though, with all he's been through this year, losing his Dad and Hunter, both, he needs some time off.  Peace and Blessings to Chaz this holiday season!

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad this forum is back!  I've been out of touch for about a year

and finally came back and missed the 3 32oz CC last month.  But I was 

able to get the LAV CC.  

I have been on the Proboards but I prefer here.  

Is it true?  WVM is going bye bye?

Regular Contributor

@CamilleP 

If you're still interested in the WVM it's available again for now. If it isn't there by the time you look, you may want to keep checking back. The choices keep updating as the availability changes. Woman Happy

4BF7356F-16E7-4FF0-B7E4-118D3D225473.png

Respected Contributor

Welcome back, @AlohaSun !  No, WVM isn't being discontinued, it's one of the seasonals that sells out almost every time it's offered, including that gift show hit that we were discussing at the start of this thread.  I know the gallons sold out in June, too, that's why I placed my WVM gallon order right away when Chaz started presenting gallons.  Several years ago Chaz did discuss dropping FGP and WVM, but then sales data indicated they were still very popular with the Q customer base, at least, so now he's discontinuing the formulas that sell the worst.  I THINK that I remember hearing from someone in this forum that the next winter formula that will go away is the Winter Citrus scent, it must have been the lowest seller out of all the winter formulas.  I doubt that Chaz will ever stop inventing new formulas, so eventually I imagine WVM will disappear, but I hope I die before that happens, it's my best formula ever, totally beside the heavenly scent!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @tcmalfa !  It's in my cart, now I'm trying to talk myself out of ordering it in FGP, too.  Don't really need the CC, but now that I have a perm, I like using the RTM alot more than I did when my hair was straight.

Regular Contributor

@CamilleP 

You're welcome! It must have been the only one because WVM is gone again. Smiley Sad Hope you were able to get one or both Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@CamilleP Thank you for explaining about WVM.  Chaz should never 

discontinue this scent.  It's so yummy.  Even my daughter 

"borrowed" my unopened 32oz WVM.  I'm still waiting for her

to return it.  I'll probably get an empty bottle back!  

Honored Contributor

Re: November WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

I mentioned this over on ProBoards the day Chaz's team launched his new website, that it might be a good idea to make a list of things you want from him. I had heard thru someone "in the know" that he will "probably" have a special before the end of the year on his website. Nothing confirmed, but that is enough for me to hold off on purchasing before I see what specials he might have.

Of course, he has the easy pay and "subscribe" capability, which I assume is the same as auto-delivery.

I will try to remember to post on this forum too if/when that happens. I just usually post everything over there first, as most of the usual WEN posters I interact with are already posting regularly over there.