WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: March 10 TSV is up with FREE SHIPPING

It’s certainly getting exciting besides the TS there’s a lot of new kits posted. Let’s just take a deep breath and wait for Chaz to go live. Happy for our girls in Hawaii!!
Respected Contributor

I switched my choice to the Pom TSV...(in my cart). I wanted to try the CA, but 

since there is alot of product I know I like this one.  It is one the mixes with other CC's nicely..Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

since there is alot of product I know I like this one.  It is one the mixes with other CC's nicely..Smiley Happy  

@quadmimi 

I think I'll probably stick with my Tea Tree, as well.  I'm thinking this deal is better than the gallons, so with this and (hopefully🤞) another holiday trio deal later in the year, I can eliminate the gallon purchase.  

And like you with your Pom, I know the Tea Tree works for me.👍

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi 

I think I'll probably stick with my Tea Tree, as well.  I'm thinking this deal is better than the gallons, so with this and (hopefully🤞) another holiday trio deal later in the year, I can eliminate the gallon purchase.  

And like you with your Pom, I know the Tea Tree works for me.👍

@geezerette 

I prefer to stock up on 32 oz bottles myself vs. the gallons, but every year when June rolls around, I manage to order a gallon of something...🤣

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!  THE TSV WILL NOT SHIP TO HI.  I AM BEYOND ******!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!  THE TSV WILL NOT SHIP TO HI.  I AM BEYOND ******!

@SurferWife 

NO SH_T   *&%$#*!!!!!!!  I even called C/S and they don't know why.

I just posted my complaint to the Customer Care Forum.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

This may sound silly but tears actually came to my eyes.  The BEST offer EVER & we are excluded.  I had both Tea Tree & Fig in my cart.  Even my husband couldn't believe what a good deal it is.

Unbelieveable...simply unbelievable. I have no words.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeCan you send it to your family you sometimes mentioned you ship things too?  Call CS but ask if you can speak to a CS manager...I see no reason why it shouldn't ship. (no fragrance involved.) 

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

I just emailed the QVC Social team to ask them if they can find out WHY we are excluded.  No mention of any EDP sample has been made during this demonstration.

I'm blown away...😭

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife 

I Screamed so loud I think my neighbors almost heard me.  

I have so many words I want to use but it'll all get poofed!