WEN

Valued Contributor

March 10 TSV is up with FREE SHIPPING

I'm just so excited with free shipping!  Now, I just have to be patient till Chaz

shows up. @SurferWife your wish came true!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: March 10 TSV is up with FREE SHIPPING

I just saw that!  I'm happy for you guys in Hawaii!🌴

I honestly thought I wouldn't be purchasing anything this visit because I'm well stocked, but this value is too good to pass up!

Respected Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

I'm just so excited with free shipping!  Now, I just have to be patient till Chaz

shows up. @SurferWife your wish came true!!!

Yes!  I saw that too.  I'm so glad for the people that truly need free shipping.  That's great.  I just believed that would happen!  What a deal!  two 32s and a 12oz. matching styling creme.  I'm going for Pomegranate but I too want to wait till Chaz is on!

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

YAY! I have my Tea Tree in my cart waiting for Chaz!!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I just can’t get over that price!! What a value!
Valued Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I just saw that!  I'm happy for you guys in Hawaii!🌴

I honestly thought I wouldn't be purchasing anything this visit because I'm well stocked, but this value is too good to pass up!

@geezerette  That is so true.  I think I'm pretty well stocked up but, everytime

that Chaz has a great tsv, I just can't resist.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun 

YAY! I have my Tea Tree in my cart waiting for Chaz!!!!!!!

@SurferWife 

I'm glad you got it.  I'm going for the auto deliv but can't make up my

mind on which to start with, TT or LAV.  

Honored Contributor

I am also well stocked what with the fall and winter deals but couldn’t pass up this TSV especially with the supersize SC and having CA CC offered.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:
I am also well stocked what with the fall and winter deals but couldn’t pass up this TSV especially with the supersize SC and having CA CC offered.

@jaxs momI haven't used the CA CC yet..(hard to believeSmiley Happy  My hair is so fine, thin, I usually use the seasonal's but was thinking this might be good as a first cleanse.

Do you use it everyday, or just sometimes..?

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@jaxs momI haven't used the CA CC yet..(hard to believeSmiley Happy  My hair is so fine, thin, I usually use the seasonal's but was thinking this might be good as a first cleanse.

Do you use it everyday, or just sometimes..?

@jaxs mom 

@quadmimi 

My hair is fine also.  CA was the first CC from WEN that I tried years ago, when only Classic formulas were available. I'll admit that I can't remember how it worked on my  hair.  

Now I normally use TT for my first cleanse, then a seasonal--usually WVM.  But I have quite a bit of TT, so I was thinking of trying the CA again with this offer.  Haven't made up my mind yet.  Decisions, decisions!