WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lots of sell-outs, anyone get anything?

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko So great to see you Heart I hope all is well. A lot has changed for me in the last 3 years but not my wen use or my stash. I also probably have about 3 years worth. But I haven't stopped buying. I have to try the new ones.

Thanks for the scent review on the SPT. I expected it would be very light and I'm not a great fan of the florals So I am sitting on my hands and haven't ordered it yet. How did the CC perform for your hair? That might be the kick I need LOL Smiley Wink

Hi, glad to be back seeing my friend! I have not tryed the SPT yet, just got it yesterday. I also got a bottle of Desert Poppy CC and I wanted to try it first today. I may or may not get something else in Desert Poppy, while I can, if I like the scent. 

I may try SPT tomorrow or the day after and I'll let you know, I promise.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko - nice to see you back on the forums. Hope everything is well with you.

After spending time reducing my stock, I ordered the oil/remoist (I can always use that combo), my 319 UNIBT is on waitlist (even if I don't get, I have plenty of stock).

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko So great to see you Heart I hope all is well. A lot has changed for me in the last 3 years but not my wen use or my stash. I also probably have about 3 years worth. But I haven't stopped buying. I have to try the new ones.

Thanks for the scent review on the SPT. I expected it would be very light and I'm not a great fan of the florals So I am sitting on my hands and haven't ordered it yet. How did the CC perform for your hair? That might be the kick I need LOL Smiley Wink

Hi, glad to be back seeing my friend! I have not tryed the SPT yet, just got it yesterday. I also got a bottle of Desert Poppy CC and I wanted to try it first today. I may or may not get something else in Desert Poppy, while I can, if I like the scent. 

I may try SPT tomorrow or the day after and I'll let you know, I promise.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I will be waiting to hear @sonechko  Rumor has it that Sunday may be a free shipping day so I may order then, if there is any left.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@sonechko - nice to see you back on the forums. Hope everything is well with you.

After spending time reducing my stock, I ordered the oil/remoist (I can always use that combo), my 319 UNIBT is on waitlist (even if I don't get, I have plenty of stock).

Nice seeing you too, Riley! Yes, all is well. Glad to be here again and finally buy some new WEN!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh great @FleaMktQn! Free shipping!

I may get something-something too. I was absolutely empty of WEN for a long time.

When I finally decided to buy some, I got a bottle of Red Currant of eBay and almost finished it by the time of March savings.

So far, I already have Tulip CC trio, Desert Poppy CC, and Bella Spirit CC Duo.

And that's only from very start! I hope not to overstock EVER again, and keep on hand only rational quantities. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  I'm ordering much less than I used to. I have definate favorites that I keep backup on. There are a few SCs and mousses that I keep on hand VWP, SPL, WWF and FPP, they mix well with most of the CCs.

I love Honesty, SPL, FPP, WCT, FGP, WWF and gotta have TT 

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko  I'm ordering much less than I used to. I have definate favorites that I keep backup on. There are a few SCs and mousses that I keep on hand VWP, SPL, WWF and FPP, they mix well with most of the CCs.

I love Honesty, SPL, FPP, WCT, FGP, WWF and gotta have TT 

i must admit, I am lost on abbreviations already - forgot the old once and do not know new CCs..... but I can tell - you have  A LOT of CCs The Queen!  

I am leaning towards getting another duo set of Bella Spirit, because they say it is even above the seasonals in hair nourishment. What do you, or anyone thinks on this product? Is it really a good CC, the regular I mean. I know, Indigo tints the hair, but how about regular? 

I washed with Desert Poppy today, but my hair is very dull and looks unwashed towards the evening...... 

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

I should clarify, I have A LOT of CCs, but I've gone through my mousse and styling cream so that I have maybe 2 or 3 of each.  I have a lot of RTM, too, but I use that as an all-over body spray daily so I go through it fairly quickly.  I have quite the stash of UNIBT, so I'm holding off buying any more of that, too.  Okay, so I actually do have a lot of quite a bit of products...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Like a lot of you, I have a nice "collection" - LOL!

I did order a 32 oz TT. I was late to experiencing that CC. I always have used POM as my first cleanse. Now I'm alternating with TT. I use seasonals for my 2nd cleanse, styling crème, mousse, etc.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Oh man, if only you didn't live so far away in Paradise....I'd send you some of mine!

I have so much styling creme and mousse....and the Replenishing mist!  Yikes!  I don't like that in my hair but use it for a body mist also!

I gave some to my Grand so she can pretend to be using perfume!