WEN

Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,974
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

Aloha Wenners!  Anyone use this?  Well, that's a stupid question...let me rephrase.  For those of you who use this, do you like the scent? I have the Light Finishing Treatment Spray and the scent is very light, almost unnoticeable.  I'm wondering if that is what I can expect with the NBT?  There aren't any reviews (which is strange to me), so I'd like y'alls input (today while the shipping is FREE).  I'm debting on getting this or biting the bullet and getting the PJP NBT directly from Chaz (I'm a flower girl!).  He, of course, has free shipping but the NBT is $80 vs. $59.  I love 613, so I'm wondering if Light is similar?  Please opine!

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well prepared you are to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Theme, Jr.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,204
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Hi SurferWife!  Yes, I have tried the Light NBT.  I LOVE IT!!!  I still have two more jars.  I'm glad to see it's a single item on QVC's site.  It's the oddest thing.  I did not like the EDP but I love the NBT and the new Finishing Spray in Light is beyond amazing!  I tried the CC too!  I love that too so I got the 32oz.  Anyway, yes, I love the NBT Light.  It's really beautiful and of course the wonderful results Chaz's NBTs all have, wooo hooo!!!

Contributor
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎03-21-2016

Hi SurferWife!  I have both 613 and Light NBT and equally enjoy their scent.  I used 613 NBT last summer and have used Light NBT recently but will be using it more now that its getting into warmer weather.  Winter is more for 319 with WEN oils mixed in.

 

I only used the Light Finishing Treatment spray for two days but I think it smells exactly like Light NBT and EDP.  I personally like the scent but many others don't.  Its pretty "light" on me so the use of both NBT and EDP aren't overpowering and I like layering.  As usual, it depends on everyone's body chemistry as to how it will respond.

 

I was going to try the PJP NBT (love what NBT does for me) but was afraid it was going to be wrong for me.  I like florals but sometimes scents with peony and jasmine can turn out bad on me.

 

If you weren't offended by the smell of the Light Finishing Treatment, I'd say to give the Light NBT a try, especially since you love 613.  I think Light is lighter / fresher / crisper than 613 and there's days that I want that feeling.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 212
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

I've been using the 613 and 319 for some time now and bought the Light NBT with EDP at the event price in December.  When I first smelled LIGHT NBT I didn't love or dislike it.  I really didn't know what to think but  I always test any new product because I have sensitive skin.  Again, I didn't love the scent right away but after five minutes things changed.  After fifteen minutes the scent fully opened-up and my "patch" test expanded to include my entire left arm as opposed to just my wrist, back of ears and back of knees.  I could not believe how different this smells after a few minutes.   It was a totally different experience than from just sniffing from the jar and I love it.  I imagine this will be different for everyone but I do recommend self-testing it before deciding if this is "no" or "go" product based on scent.   

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎12-09-2012

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha Wenners!  Anyone use this?  Well, that's a stupid question...let me rephrase.  For those of you who use this, do you like the scent? I have the Light Finishing Treatment Spray and the scent is very light, almost unnoticeable.  I'm wondering if that is what I can expect with the NBT?  There aren't any reviews (which is strange to me), so I'd like y'alls input (today while the shipping is FREE).  I'm debting on getting this or biting the bullet and getting the PJP NBT directly from Chaz (I'm a flower girl!).  He, of course, has free shipping but the NBT is $80 vs. $59.  I love 613, so I'm wondering if Light is similar?  Please opine!


@SurferWife, I love that you rephrased the question, lol. The scent of the NBT actually comes off lighter than the EDP for me. I dont have the FTS to compare to but I do enjoy it. If you enjoy the scent of Light, this may be something for you. If its too much you can always bring it down by mixing with 319 NBT. They pair well and it softens the Light scent.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎12-09-2012

@Gussie2007 wrote:

I've been using the 613 and 319 for some time now and bought the Light NBT with EDP at the event price in December.  When I first smelled LIGHT NBT I didn't love or dislike it.  I really didn't know what to think but  I always test any new product because I have sensitive skin.  Again, I didn't love the scent right away but after five minutes things changed.  After fifteen minutes the scent fully opened-up and my "patch" test expanded to include my entire left arm as opposed to just my wrist, back of ears and back of knees.  I could not believe how different this smells after a few minutes.   It was a totally different experience than from just sniffing from the jar and I love it.  I imagine this will be different for everyone but I do recommend self-testing it before deciding if this is "no" or "go" product based on scent.   


@Gussie2007, That's what Chaz was speaking about, how his fragrances pair with your pheromones. Light absolutely plays well with my husband's, its such an attractive scent on him. Glad you loved it as well.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎03-21-2016

@SurferWife  did you ever decide on getting the Light NBT?  If you haven't already - I think this is the way to go (see A284391).

 

I order my second kit of this right before Chaz was on and then I later saw it was sold out.  Now I see its back!

 

Sorry  - i don't know how to post a picture.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,974
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

@gemslily wrote:

@SurferWife  did you ever decide on getting the Light NBT?  If you haven't already - I think this is the way to go (see A284391).

 

I order my second kit of this right before Chaz was on and then I later saw it was sold out.  Now I see its back!

 

Sorry  - i don't know how to post a picture.


@gemslily...No, I didn't get it since I had already orderd so many other items. I had to start saying no to that speed buy button! I would ❤ to get this kit, but they won't ship it to Hawaii because of the perfume. That really bites, too, because I would definitely tap that beautiful speed buy button!

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well prepared you are to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Theme, Jr.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 561
Registered: ‎11-20-2013

I just received the Light NBT on Friday....I have tried the EDP as well. I love the scent of the NBT! To me, it is all grapefruit and very little lavender. And, the scent lingers all day. If you like that it will linger, you will be crazy about it!

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,164
Registered: ‎09-25-2016

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I just received the Light NBT on Friday....I have tried the EDP as well. I love the scent of the NBT! To me, it is all grapefruit and very little lavender. And, the scent lingers all day. If you like that it will linger, you will be crazy about it!

 

 


@Wen_Woman We must have similar noses bc I too detect grapefruit in the Light products (along with lavendar, etc). Everyone else has said pineapple, you are the 1st to say grapefruit. I love it also. In fact, the grapefruit scent is the most prominent scent to my nose. I love all the Light products, though they all do slightly vary in scent to my nose.