WEN

Super Contributor

reviews on orange blossom

[ Edited ]

ordered all 3 seasonals.  wondering about the orange blossom..  does it smell  like oranges  or  something lighter.

tia

Honored Contributor

It smells like orange blossoms. It's a floral not a citrus scent. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

thanks Jaxsmom

really wanted more of the orange scent. 

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

thanks Jaxsmom

really wanted more of the orange scent. 

You might want to look out for the Winter White Citrus, then. Orange Blossom is definitely a green floral fragrance.

Super Contributor

thanks ChynnaBlue.  that is my fav.

Super Contributor

Re: reviews on orange blossom

I stockpiled orange blossom when he first offered it. I love the smell! It reminds me of candy...Pez or something...but def that authentic real orange blossom scent. It's. It that fake, gross peach smell like B&BW or those cheapo body sprays...it's like real authentic blossom smell. It's also a bit stronger and longer lasting than SGGT. I haven't tried any other spring seasonals yet cuz I'm set!lol

Respected Contributor

It's a floral but not a 'FLORAL" floral.  Even If you are not that into flowers you can probably do SOB . Its' a light scent. much lighter than the spring Lilac.  I have never smelled a true orange blossom from an Orange tree but we had a mock orange bush when I was growing up and this smells quite like that soft, elegant flower.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @candys mine in that if you are not into florals/flowers I think you will like it. I just smelled it for the first time about 10 min ago (UPS was finally here) and I am pleasantly surprised bc I don't like florals at all (except for lilacs). Not sure if it will smell different in the shower tomorrow morning, but the "bottle sniff" passed with flying colors. The SHL smelled much stronger (but true to lilac scent) also from the bottle (also my first sniff). The SCB smelled very green. I didn't care for it scent wise on initial sniff. Hoping for less green and more cherry blossom in the shower. 

@chickenmoo I have to say, I too pick up a slight "Pez-candy" scent from the SOB when I smelled it out of the bottle. Yum! Lol! I am looking  forward to seeing how it smells in the shower now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I really hope that SOB does not smell like candy Pez to me. I don't like candy or sweet scents- I prefer more natural "green" scents or light florals. I know everyone smells things differently so hopefully that will be the case for me here. I find SHP a bit too sweet (due to the honey I think) although I don't completely dislike it, it isn't my favorite scent. I am hoping since SOB doesn't have as much honey as SHP it is less sweet smelling. I have high hopes for SCB now since many are saying it is more "green" scented. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh I really hope that SOB does not smell like candy Pez to me. I don't like candy or sweet scents- I prefer more natural "green" scents or light florals. I know everyone smells things differently so hopefully that will be the case for me here. I find SHL a bit too sweet (due to the honey I think) although I don't completely dislike it, it isn't my favorite scent. I am hoping since SOB doesn't have as much honey as SHL it is less sweet smelling. I have high hopes for SCB now since many are saying it is more "green" scented. 

@HappyDaze Funny how different "noses" are on everyone. Where you pick up a "sweet" smell from honey, I pick it up as a powdery type smell. I don't care for that powdery scent at all and is why the SHP smelled so bad to me. All powder, no peach. I wish I had smelled something sweet. Lol!! 

But in fairness to the SHL, SCB and SOB I have only given them the bottle sniff. The shower scent could be totally different. We'll see tomorrow morning. 😉