WEN

Trusted Contributor

Light CC lovers! Look!!

[ Edited ]

This was posted on the FB page this morning. I still havent tried mine but as a rice formula with bamboo water and honey, I have a feeling my hair will love it.

I showed hubby the 16 oz last night and he tried to claim it just for himself, so I was going to come back for the 32 oz after I gave it a shot but who knows. A gallon may be in my future... we shall see.

light cc gallon.jpg

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I already have the TSV with it and the 32oz on AD. My hair so far really likes it. If all goes well (and it doesn't wind up drying out my hair like BGT) a gallon may be in my future. It smells wonderful and so far has been more hydrating like MIF is on my hair. 

Respected Contributor

Hi nikki48!  I think it's great.  I liked it so much in the TSV that I got it in 32oz.  It smells good and really doesn't linger after drying.  The results for me are wonderful!  The NBT is so luxurious too but that's off point.  Yes, I love the CC!

Respected Contributor

Please forgive the ill manners of an old recluse!  32OZ!!!!  WHOAAAAA!!!  That's great!  Maybe Chaz will offer that in Sept. when he offers 613 and 319.  If sooner, the better!

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this.  I was so hoping Chaz would bring out Light in gallons.  It is my new favorite. Heart

Honored Contributor

ooo that's exciting. I do love the Light CC, so much that I ordered a second TSV on AD so I wouldn't run out. I wonder if the Light gallons will come to QVC and if they do, it would be in fall when the 613 and restorative ones do?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

ooo that's exciting. I do love the Light CC, so much that I ordered a second TSV on AD so I wouldn't run out. I wonder if the Light gallons will come to QVC and if they do, it would be in fall when the 613 and restorative ones do?

@jaxs mom, it is a restorative cc so I want to think so as well. But we have seen QVC do things differently before.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@jaxs mom, it is a restorative cc so I want to think so as well. But we have seen QVC do things differently before.

@jaxs mom, Chaz just said there is no plan on it coming to Q for now Woman Sad

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@jaxs mom, Chaz just said there is no plan on it coming to Q for now Woman Sad

Hopefully that changes…… But in the meantime - BOO!😭

Super Contributor

O-m-g 😱 And I have two C.D. coupons burning a hole in my wallet.haha 

now im torn between that and the sggt that's on super-clearance....ok, and my most fave peony.... decisions, decisions....