WEN

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC at the request of the OP.

Honored Contributor

I would indefinitely use the BST by itself or mixed with any other CC. I was equally impressed with both of them. I think you'll love BST and be glad you have both.

At some point I am going to do a 1st and 2nd cleanse with just BST

and a 1st and 2nd cleanse with just BSI, that shoud be interesting Smiley Very Happy

@World Traveler

@FleaMktQn Oh, I can't wait to hear what you have to say about that!!! LOL! Another blue Smurf!

Honored Contributor

Everyone, just remember, Indigo is like a rinse you put in your hair. If you don't like it, all you have to do is wash your hair and it will rinse out. Don't be afraid to experiment.

Chaz said it "might" still have "some" effect up to the second time you want to wash your hair, but usually it is out after one wash.

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Correcting my first post.  My normal hair color is blonde with lots of gray.  I don't color very often because color never stays in my hair.  This time i went for a golden blonde. It came out more of a strawberry golden color. So to me it looked brassy.  I love how the duo toned down my color.  Sorry if my post made some worry about red hair.  Since i wash everyday my hair would have faded in a week or so.  I used both on my first try.  With the duo it didn't fade just made the color softer I don't know if i would mix.  Happy wen day.

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

UPS ran early today YAY! First cleanse with STP second 3 pumps of Indigo 2 of STP (my hair is shorter, chin length). Since I let my hair air dry it will be tomorrow before I'll be able to detect any changes in brilliance, etc. I have salt and pepper hair that looks much darker when wet so I really can't tell anything now. My hair is really thick and it will still be damp when I go to bed, but that's normal for me.

Indigo has a more pasty texture than the other CC's I've used but mixed well with the STP. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the bottle tops on both of my bottles were the kind that you can push down to expose an opening for the CC to come out of,  if that makes sense... Naturally I'm going to use the pumps but I saved both tops to put on other bottles when the are almost empty and the pump no longer works. That way I can turn the bottles up-side-down and get the rest of the CC out more easily. 

I didn't use the regular Bella Spirit CC, just the Indigo

This morning I keep looking at my hair trying to identify the differences that I see... my hair definitely looks a little darker, I don't know if it's because the salt, which is totally white, is now a very light lavender/bluish color or if it is because the pepper is more brilliant now therefore changing my overall color. It's just as shiny as usual if not more so. Keep in mind that I only used 3 pumps of Indigo mixed with 2 pumps STP on my second cleanse.

One thing I will tell you is that my wavy/curly hair loves the addition of BSI, it is softer, fuller and more wavy/curly - it must be the new formula. I'm going to use BST as a first cleanse the next time I wash my hair, mix BST and BSI for my second and use BST as my leave in to see what results I get. I wanted to use the CC I use the majority of the time as my baseline.

On another note @World Traveler @SurferWife I used the TT oil on my eyebrows for the first time yesterday!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol YAAAAYYY for the oil on the eyebrows. I try to remember to do it each day. I definitely see a difference! 

On another note, thanks for your review of the BST and BSI. If you are so inclined, try mixing 50/50 for your first AND second cleanse. I plan to do that too, whenever my duo arrives.

The one time BSI was used on me, it was only the second cleanse when it was applied. But if I recall correctly, it was put on without mixing with something else. And it was left on for perhaps five minutes. Then some water was added to make it turn icy blue.

I wonder if the periscope of that (July) is still available; probably not. I would like to see exactly what was done to make it so stunning after my hair was cut and blow dried.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee VolThis morning I keep looking at my hair trying to identify the differences that I see... my hair definitely looks a little darker, I don't know if it's because the salt, which is totally white, is now a very light lavender/bluish color or if it is because the pepper is more brilliant now therefore changing my overall color. It's just as shiny as usual if not more so. Keep in mind that I only used 3 pumps of Indigo mixed with 2 pumps STP on my second cleanse.

@Tennessee Vol @World Traveler @monks @San Antonio Gal @monks @FleaMktQn @Sweet_Serenity & all:

Yikes. I do NOT want my white hair to look lavender/bluish. Didn't get that from Chaz' presentation. I got "brighter, whiter."

Now I'm worried.

Revised plan. When the duo arrives, I'm taking ONE CURL and cleansing it with the indigo, leaving on a couple of minutes, as if in the shower, then drying that curl. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Tennessee Vol@ @World Traveler @monks @San Antonio Gal @monks @FleaMktQn @Sweet_Serenity & all:

Yikes. I do NOT want my white hair to look lavender/bluish. Didn't get that from Chaz' presentation. I got "brighter, whiter."

Now I'm worried.

Revised plan. When the duo arrives, I'm taking ONE CURL and cleansing it with the indigo, leaving on a couple of minutes, as if in the shower, then drying that curl. 

@1Professor I look forward to reading your review... and hope you get the results you want. When is your order scheduled to be delivered?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]