WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Just got up and Bella was available so I put one in my cart Smiley Very Happy

Clicked on it to look at reviews and it was sold out Woman Surprised

Went back to my cart and checked out Woman Very Happy

Advanced Order is purrfect Cat Very Happy

Good thing QVC does not sell items that are in your cart for couple of hours, @FleaMktQn! Their practice saved your Bella order!

If it was Evine, they'd sell your product right out of your shopping cart  before you can blink or finish ordering!

I learned on Evine - first buy, then think or read the reviews. Cancel order if needed.

Respected Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

Bummer quadmimi, I wonder what could be causing that?

Computer_Repair.jpg

@woodyendIts at the "computer" dr right now...I have the Hubby's tonight..

I can do damage with this one better than my phone...Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi 

Damage is right. QVC makes it so easy to make a fast purchase on the computer. My fingers were flying across the keyboard when I made that 2nd order of Bella Sprit. I snagged it by the skin of my teeth. Let us know how and if it works out with the repair.  

Respected Contributor

Another vote for the Bella Spirit Duo. I had just seen my hair in the sunlight with all the red showing in my Dk. Ash coloring (natural). 

After Indigo I saw it again through the sunroof. All the harsh red was gone. TBH, I cannot really explain the enhanced color but I like it a lot. I will absolutely continue to use it. Plus, it's just plain old fun having bright pearly purple CC, huh?? I was a little apprehensive about stans on the grout, but no problems.

Here I was thinking just cutting out lather was all we needed. Chaz is a genius! But I am preaching to the choir, right?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

@Kjelle 

I would love to see a picture of your hair. The color sounds great and that with just one cleans.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler, do you think Chaz will come up with an indigo styling cream? That is definitely on my wish list right now.   

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@World Traveler, do you think Chaz will come up with an indigo styling cream? That is definitely on my wish list right now.   

@WenDoll10girl

Chaz did not mention styling cream, but the following Bella Spirit products (didn't say Indigo specifically) are coming, not right away but he is working on them:

• Skin Care (his sister and Cooper have been testing his day and night face cream, half on one side of their face); strictly for the face. It has Vitamin K and Arnica in it. They both see a positive difference using it.
  • Dry Cleanser
  • Utra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment
  • Fragrance
  • Mousse

He said there are no new hairspray scents as of now, but he is thinking of maybe doing HOPE at some point down the road. It depends upon how well the fragrance of HOPE goes.

Plus on a recent video, he was again using the sunscreen that he is developing. Said it works really well. 

Honored Contributor

@WenDoll10girl I forgot to mention that there is the Bella Spirit hair paste, similar to how the WEN Men's paste is used. I was very surprised that he did not present that on September 1, as he has used it on me twice (May and July of this year). It was in a non-descriptive jar, but should have been labeled and packaged by now since he said he was satisfied with it. Perhaps on his October or December presentations.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler, thank you so much.  I am looking forward to his sunscreen.  I really hope is mineral based (like zinc).  I am not able to use the others.  I do wish he comes up with an indigo (blue styling gel/cream).  In the meantime, I guess I will continue to mix a little of the indigo with my 613 styling cream. I find I get beautiful highlights with this mixture.  You are so lucky to be able to have your hair done with Chaz!!!  Oh, also on my wishlist are a Love CC and treatment mist.  

Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

Hello ladies!  After reading through this entire post on the Indigo duo, I am intrigued to say the least.  I missed the presentations on the day it was introduced.  Not being a WEN user, I wasn't interested.  I happened onto this thread and after reading and seeing the B & A pics, I have to say that I want to give this a go. 

I know it was sold out, but I clicked on it this morning and was able to order a set.  The EDD is Oct 5.  I tried last night and it said SOLD OUT.  I am thrilled.

Now, here come the questions LOL.  I have long, white hair on the top and sides.  The back is a light brown.  The white is looking yellow.  I have well water. UGH!  Anyway, I have tried all the purple, hard water, whitening shampoos out there and not having success.  I do not want purple hair.  I hate how my hair looked after using Shimmer LIghts and those like that.  Will this do that to my hair?  If so, does it wash out or does it grab onto the hair for dear life LOL.

When this arrives, I am sure I will have more questions on procedure.....

I am not afraid to post pics before and after. 

Thanks for listening!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!