WEN

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I take quite a while in the shower too.  I just enjoy it.  I like to scrub and then make sure all of me is rinsed.  I enjoy putting in my leave in stuff too.  I enjoy the scents of all the Wen stuff I put back in.  I told my husband, yeah, your hair is only two inches long, mine's getting past my shoulders.  Hedge, did you hurt yourself?  I mean, your post said something about injury.  I hope you have speedy recovery!  Pain is NEVER fun.  If I'm not being too pushy, please let me know what happened! XO  I always feel terrible when someone posts about that they were ill or hurt.   I think some gals on here are friendly on the outside, I now no one so I was not aware you were hurt.  I'm sorry and God bless. XO

@77yangya...I take long showers myself; I won’t admit how long, though because I might get a tongue lashing from environmental wackos who might read my post. You’re not alone with the long showers. Bathe on!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Well, I have found my WEN Holy Grail formula, I hope!  I used Indigo for my second cleanse last night, left it on maybe 5-6 minutes, the same amount of time I usually leave a second cleanse on in the shower.  Just long enough to shave underarms and scrub everything else, then rinse out the second cleanse, put in leave-in products, clip up the length, use the Clarisonic on my face, final all-over rinse, and out. 

The Indigo did make blue splatters around the shower, but they all rinsed off, my hands and nails were not stained at all.  The color results on my ends were just what I wanted, the CC toned out the brassiness of the remainder of a red home color I applied a year ago, which Color-Ooops did not totally remove.  The toning on the ash blonde of my natural roots is less dramatic, but still notable.  The most dramatic effect is on the texture.  My perm is much more visible, I have more volume and wave by far than I did yesterday.  I used the same leave-in combo as yesterday, BGT CC and SC, and yesterday my hair was virtually straight after air-drying, hangling like a silky curtain.  Today it's fluffier and wavy, with no difference other than the Indigo CC.  I wonder if it's the quinoa protein that's giving the extra wave and body?  I don't believe Chaz has ever used quinoa before, has he?  Anyway, I may use Indigo as a second cleanse every day for the rest of my life, if it keeps giving me natural wave like this!  If Chaz doesn't get to bring gallons of the Bella Spirit line to the Q in October, I'll be ordering it from his website directly, this one is like TT, I don't ever want to be without it!

@CamilleP  Day 2 of Indigo & I agree...I will always use Indigo in my 2nd cleanse.

The Bella CC is great also, but I can see my Indigo being replaced 1st...(I mixed the Indigo with a squirt of Fig today, super great resultsSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Was going to get me another Bella Spirit Duo, guess what? Sold out. Again.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@WenDoll10girl 

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@World Traveler, I can definitely tell the difference.  Your hair is brighter on the second photo.  Beautiful on both photos, but I like the second one best.  I too I'm loving my new set of the Bella Spirit.  I have light ash brown hair, but was getting brassy (hard water, sun, etc.) Although it says not to use as a leave in, I left it on overnight as a mask and this morning my hair was super gorgeous.  It looks like I went to a salon to get blonde highlights.  I was just careful not to put it on the scalp for fear of staining it.  I used a brush, as if I was coloring my hair.  I do miss the menthol, but it still great!!! I have a new favorite.   

@WenDoll10girlYour statement was the reason I thought I would try it overnight too, but after four hours, I was just too curious to wait any longer. 

Did you apply the Indigo full strength overnight or mix with the Traditional? I am quite sure on my light hair, that keeping it on overnight would have been too much. 

@Hi @World Traveler.  I already had applied a little bit of the traditional, but decided to use a full pump of the indigo as a mask to see what would happen,  again, I did not let it touch my scalp, just in case.  I may use again as a mask in a month or two, if my hair gets brassy again.

@WenDoll10girl Oh, so it sounds like it will take care of your brassiness longer than a wash or two afterwards. Awesome! Keep us posted.

@World Traveler, I will.  I have been using it everyday now as my second cleanse.  I cannot go a day without washing my hair 😊.  Loving it. The way is going, I think I will not need to use it as a mask again at this point.  

Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Good to know, @Texana.

I keep a nail brush handy, so just paused a few times during the Indigo cleanse to run the brush over my nails and wipe down the surrounding blue splatters.

Used 50/50 BSI & BST, 2nd cleanse, no pause before rinsing. Didn't want to leave the Indigo on for an extended time on the first try.

Im kinda puzzled because I've been looking at my hair color in natural morning & afternoon light, facing east & west, going from sunny to overcast, under incandescent, fluorescents, ha ha!

Sometimes it looks silvery white, other times deeper silver, more like pewter. When I gather the ends and look at them directly it's light & dark tones of honey caramel. It keeps changing colors!

You tell me. What color is it now?

Before:

20180907_111337.jpg   20180907_111410.jpg20180907_125628.jpg

After:

IMG_20180910_135410_kindlephoto-397203641.jpg .IMG_20180910_135136_kindlephoto-397055150.jpg .20180910_112046-1.jpg .20180910_112110.jpg20180910_114420-1-2.jpg .20180910_114606.jpg

@x Hedge, beautiful!!!

Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Princess Rapunzel! The color is opalesque. Incredibly beautiful @x Hedge!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Princess Rapunzel! The color is opalesque. Incredibly beautiful @WenDoll10girl!

@sonechko  The gorgeous hair in those photos belongs to @x Hedge  Heart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko @FleaMktQn  Me too!   I have used Indigo every 2nd cleanse, just alone;

I am so loving my color, this duo is my stock up for sure...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @quadmimi @sonechko Surfer Wife, EVERYONE!  I fell in love with the Bella Spirit duo too!  Yeah, it's on, it's off.  I emailed QVC asking if it would come back, hoping they offer easy pay and I'd love to get on advanced order if need be.  They said it's sold out right now, oh, this was today, yeah, it's sold out and easy pay decision is made by whomever makes those decisions so I guess we're gonna have to hang for a while.  ug.  Anyway,  on Chaz's site, you have pay for both but on QVC, they were offering both for the price of only one.  Oh well, wadda ya gonna do?  LOL! 

CamilleP, I hear ya.  I love the Indigo too.  I mixed them, the plain one with the Indigo.  Made my hair NICE!  Toned down my platinum and made the texture lovely.  Nice definition, separation.  I'm sure It'll come back, and when it does, let's be ready, kids, whadda ya say?  LOL!!!!!  Anyway, everyone have a great weekend and a safe one.  Hope no one is in the path of Hurricane Florence.  Plus, our Wen gals in Hawaii, be safe, God watch over you all too.  XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko @FleaMktQn  Me too!   I have used Indigo every 2nd cleanse, just alone;

I am so loving my color, this duo is my stock up for sure...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  I'm so glad it's workin for Ya Heart

And I'm so glad I got 3 sets Smiley Very Happy

I want another set too Smiley Embarassed

Don't know how long the price stay this good Smiley Wink