WEN

Esteemed Contributor

No pets in this household at the moment unfortunately @x Hedge Woman Sad

But thanks for the warning, because I am planning on changing this situation soon!

Contributor

@x Hedge, Thanks for the suggestion. My hair is thin so I don't have a problem getting the CC to my scalp. It's just that the oil seems to "migrate" onto my hair when I apply it. When I first apply oil, it's on just a few hairs along the area where the dropper has been. And I do try to distribute it all over my scalp and sometimes add a few extra drops to that "male pattern baldness" area where my hair is thinnest.  But as I massage it and then as it sits on my scalp a while, I wind up with hair that is oily all the way to the ends. That's why I speculate that my hair is porous.The oil may very well be as good for my hair as it is for my scalp. It just takes a bit longer to cleanse.

The thinnest area is slowly beginning to fill in. I see new growth around the edges, and  I can tell by how much "lift" I have in my hairstyle that  new hairs are coming in. Very pleased with the regimen! Thank you Chaz! And thank you @WorldTraveler for educating me about it so patiently!

Trusted Contributor

Love ❤️  this duo.  

First, my color, base and highlights were applied 5 weeks ago.  My hair tends to get a little brassy and dry about this time.  The first thing I notice is that my hair is soft, like I had my color done recently.  But unlike fig or SMC, which weighs my hair down, I have volume.

I am about 90% grey on top.  I’m in my mid fifties but started graying in my twenties. My gray roots are shiny and sparkly.  My high and lowlights are closer to how they look right after coloring.  My hair is shiny and the blond looks better.

Next time, my second cleanse will be 100% indigo.  

Contributor

Gosh, @lrmuffin, wish I had gotten your results! Congrats!

Trusted Contributor

E8822D98-42A7-48AD-87B5-7FEB0DE8384F.jpeg45934D90B-9E94-475B-822E-632FB2E20BFF.jpegthe lower one is before.  The upper one is after. Sorry, I’m not as tech savvy as I would like.

Valued Contributor

Here is my hair before(about 4 months ago).

hairbefbellaaa.png

Today after only 2 times cleansing,

hairbelllanew.png

Respected Contributor

@lrmuffinand @woodyend  WOW !!! Great results Heart Ain't it amazing???

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

update on Bella duo.. my hubby came home for lunch & asked if I colored my hair.

(in a good way..Smiley Happy  that was my hope to extend my hair color longer..

@FleaMktQn maybe @sonechko & I can work our  volume up to match your lovely full locks..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  You are so kind and sweet Heart

I'm so glad you love this duo as much as I do Heart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko  I was replying, but poof gone...

Anyway, you will love the Bella....great toner/volume...it's a sure keeper...Smiley Happy

I know @quadmimi! Things disappear from WEN Board lately, this morning even entire thread mysteriously gone....

Anyway, I know I'll love Bella, simply because you, Mimi and the Queen, @FleaMktQn gave it the Highest Seal of Approval! Not to mention all the rest of WEN Ladies.

I'll go and sniff it now. I have the Duo since last night, but do not want to use till I Henna color my hair, take a picture, and then see the Indigo effect after.

So @sonechko  How long are you gonna make us wait???

Can't wait to hear your results Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko  I was replying, but poof gone...

Anyway, you will love the Bella....great toner/volume...it's a sure keeper...Smiley Happy

I know @quadmimi! Things disappear from WEN Board lately, this morning even entire thread mysteriously gone....

Anyway, I know I'll love Bella, simply because you, Mimi and the Queen, @FleaMktQn gave it the Highest Seal of Approval! Not to mention all the rest of WEN Ladies.

I'll go and sniff it now. I have the Duo since last night, but do not want to use till I Henna color my hair, take a picture, and then see the Indigo effect after.

So @sonechko  How long are you gonna make us wait???

Can't wait to hear your results Woman LOL

I know @FleaMktQn! I am so lazy to color like I planned! Maybe I'll forgo coloring now altogether  - I don't even needed i

t! I only wanted to have the color as intense red as possible, but I'll do with what I have now. Cleanse tomorrow morning, promise my Queen! Heart