WEN

Occasional Contributor

I tried the regular Bella Spirit  tonight.  It smells a lot like 613....which I don't likeSmiley Sad   I need to stick with FIG.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks for clarifying that thru Facebook and getting an answer.

Calling all redheads! Heart

On presentation video Chaz said if you are a redhead that’s brassy or turning yellow, Bella Spirit Indigo cools your hair down. If you are a vibrant redhead, Indigo will enhance it.

Honored Contributor

@heyhowdyhello wrote:

I tried the regular Bella Spirit  tonight.  It smells a lot like 613....which I don't likeSmiley Sad   I need to stick with FIG.

@heyhowdyhello Sorry that doesn't agree with you. I like 613, so that is good news for me.

Does the Bella Spirit Traditional smell the same as the BS Indigo? I only smelled the Indigo, and right now I can't remember the smell; it was back in July. I do know that I like Cucumber, Eucalyptus, and Lavender, which is what is in it, so I wasn't planning on it smelling like 613. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Thanks for clarifying that thru Facebook and getting an answer.

Calling all redheads! Heart

On presentation video Chaz said if you are a redhead that’s brassy or turning yellow, Bella Spirit Indigo cools your hair down. If you are a vibrant redhead, Indigo will enhance it.

YAY! Someday when it is delivered I will use it. I do plan to mix it for a while before trying it by itself just to ensure it doesn’t mess up my red. I’m scheduled for my color at the end of the month anyway, so hopefully I’ll get it next week to give me a good week to test it on “old” color.

Side note...I got a voicemail from QVC CS today. It was a courtesy call to inform me of shipping delays. I sounds like it will be another few days before all my WEN ships.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity 

Same here Sweet_Serenity and with the same shampoos you mentioned. I couldn’t make it past five washes before my hair was straw. It’s been so long ago that I can’t recall if any of them turned my hair blue or not. Truth be told at 60 I think it would be neat, so after a while, I’m going for the blue.

hatrblue.jpeg

Whoever she is she gorgeous!

@woodyend While this lady rocks the blue, I definitely do NOT want blue tones. 

For better or worse, my professional life is in front of an audience (class), so I make different decisions about clothes, face, hair than I would otherwise.

Valued Contributor

@1Professor I get it.I don't think Chaz would put something that would do that on the market. He does so much research beforehand that I feel safe buying anything he has to offer. 

I think if you follow the directions, maybe tinker around with it a bit everything will be satisfying. That said, at some point I’m going whole hog just to see what I look like with blue hair. The bluer the better.

Honored Contributor

I’ve taken my shower and am doing an overnight Remoist Treatment. That brings me to a question. When y’all Remoist how much do you use? I think Chaz says to use a teaspoon, but that’s just not enough to really give me a good covering. Although my hair is short, I have lots of it. I’ve never gotten out my measuring spoons, so I don’t know the exact amount, but I reckon I’m using more like a tablespoon (maybe a little more tonight since I was close enough to empty to just finish off a jar. I know this isn’t  a remoist thread but it’s pretty active tonight so I though I’d pose it here. I’m sure y’all are sound asleep so I’ll check back tomorrow.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife

WEN Instructional DVD - Re-Moist - Medium Hair

WEN® by Chaz Dean Published on Jul 3, 2009

I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Re: Indigo Chat

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

Ohmygosh Herbal Essences, the smell was divine but oh how it dried my hair.herbal essences.jpeg

Back in the eighties my husband and I worked as summer national park rangers at the Ozark National Scenic Riverways, Alley Spring Missouri, so I just had to watch this show. I’m looking forward to the next season.