WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: In Honor of Fall Apple Spice.....

The FAS club needs to make sure Chaz picks another scent to retire!..

I want him to make it permanent, like MIF...i can see my request zipping over to Brittany at CS in a few...☺

Contributor

I have very poor sense of smell, so it matters little to me which WEN variety I use. I choose based on performance.

When I first used FAS, my fiancé said my hair smelt liked maple syrup. I just said, "Oh?" He replied, " I love it!" LOL! I guess some men like that!

Respected Contributor

I love fall apple spice!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

I declare myself a member of the FAS Fan Club! It has always been my number one choice. SMC is a close second in performance, but I love the warmth of the FAS scent. A bit of FAS for my hair, a bit of Fresh Cream (Philosophy) for my body, and I'm feeling yummy all day.

Honored Contributor

I liked it. In fact I still have FAS RTM. However, (and I know scents are very personal) my favorite fall scent will always be Ginger Pumpkin.  Whoa to Chaz if he ever takes that away! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Another proud member of the Fabulous FAS Fan Club, checking in 🍎

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I love fall apple spice!

💕💕me too! 💕💕

**Suz**
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

FAS is the most limited in all the seasonal  offerings already! I ordered the CC on AD. Now I may go in for the oil and RTM. My poor wallet Haaaaa! 

Trusted Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

FAS is the most limited in all the seasonal  offerings already! I ordered the CC on AD. Now I may go in for the oil and RTM. My poor wallet Haaaaa! 

I haven't seen any of the seasonal presentations, have they said how many units of each that they brought in? 

I wish I could say that FAS was selling like hotcakes (uhhhh, maple hotcakes) because it is so popular. However, it's probably because they just have fewer to start with. I'd probably chalk that comment up to the Q's usual selling tactics. 

Regardless, I'm tickled that my two are on the way to me. No oil or RTM for me, so my wallet is only somewhat relieved 😃

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@DoxieMomma 

No they didn't say how much was brought in. It was during the 3am show with Gina. It could be due to them not bringing many in. Or with the chance of it being retired, FAS lovers are stocking up. Who knows.