WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: In Honor of Fall Apple Spice.....

@Mirage08 I think you're right, it's probably a bit of both! I'm happy we have a chance to order it now and stock up........maybe Chaz will bring it back to us in a few years. 

Honored Contributor

Re: In Honor of Fall Apple Spice.....

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

FAS is the most limited in all the seasonal  offerings already! I ordered the CC on AD. Now I may go in for the oil and RTM. My poor wallet Haaaaa! 

I haven't seen any of the seasonal presentations, have they said how many units of each that they brought in? 

I wish I could say that FAS was selling like hotcakes (uhhhh, maple hotcakes) because it is so popular. However, it's probably because they just have fewer to start with. I'd probably chalk that comment up to the Q's usual selling tactics. 

Regardless, I'm tickled that my two are on the way to me. No oil or RTM for me, so my wallet is only somewhat relieved 😃

I just finished watching Gina's 3am show on my DVR. 

At first I got really excited when they announced that FAS was already very limited in two fo the three FAS products available (CC, Oil, & RTM). -- Sorry, but I don't remember which two were mentioned. -- And they didn't give out the quantities which were brought in. Bummer!

But then I realized that FAS is like the Cucumber Aloe of the Classics line... it doesn't sell well, so they don't bring in as much. 

There was a flicker of FAS hope for a minute... and then I came back to reailty. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy