WEN

Respected Contributor

I got my Winter White Citrus EDP today!!

It is amazing!!! This is my favorite Wen fragrance so far. I like them all though. If you like oranges, you have to get this!! It smells like a fresh cut oranges. I'm so glad I got this one. I just sprayed it, so I don't know how it lasts yet. But, the scent is lovely!!! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Re: I got my Winter White Citrus EDP today!!

@Hilary77, I could just tell from the exclamation marks it the title of your thread that this you were really happy about this scent. I'm so glad that you like it so much and I hope it has staying power. Smiley Happy

Keep us posted!!! Smiley Happy

... and enjoy!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

It is amazing!!! This is my favorite Wen fragrance so far. I like them all though. If you like oranges, you have to get this!! It smells like a fresh cut oranges. I'm so glad I got this one. I just sprayed it, so I don't know how it lasts yet. But, the scent is lovely!!! 

@Hilary77  Thanks for the review.  I imagine that I will like it but still won't order it until at least January if it is still available.   It definitely sounds like a scent that I would like.  

Respected Contributor

It smells a lot like the winter white citrus cc, but better. It smells like the zest of an orange when you peel it. It also has a slight scent of clove, but it is very subtle and rounds out the scent of the orange. It is very invigorating. I was just as excited as Sandra Bennett was on QVC when she smelled it for the first time. I just keep smelling my wrist. I can still smell it, so I think it will last. I also think this would be a good year round scent. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

I got mine as well today.  I have to agree with Hilary.  It smells better than the CC.  Top notes are mandarin and tangerine. It's not overwhelming and ten hours later I can still smell it on my wrists.  I let a few gals smell it at work and they liked it too. This one is a keeper. Thanks, Chaz! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the reviews @Hilary77 and @RawkinFoodie! This sounds like a potential prize for some point in the future. YUM to citrus!!

Regular Contributor

I received the Winter White Citrus Replenishing Treatment Mist yesterday. It's my first time smelling this scent. I really like it!  For those of you who have received the EDP, does it smell very similar to the RTM?  I am tempted to order the EDP or the WWC oil because I like this scent so much. I would appreciate an opinion from anyone who has the EDP or the oil in this scent. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@leavesgalore wrote:

I received the Winter White Citrus Replenishing Treatment Mist yesterday. It's my first time smelling this scent. I really like it!  For those of you who have received the EDP, does it smell very similar to the RTM?  I am tempted to order the EDP or the WWC oil because I like this scent so much. I would appreciate an opinion from anyone who has the EDP or the oil in this scent. Thanks!

@leavesgalore, if the WWC RTM is your first purchase, then you might want to consider ordering the WEN by Chaz Dean Winter White Citrus 3-pc Collection (which may get sold out fairly quickly) and is priced at $48.50. -- This kit includes: 

* 16oz WWC cleansing conditioner

* 2oz WWC Replenishing Treatment Mist 

* 1oz WWC Oil

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

QVC Price:$48.50
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Respected Contributor

@leavesgalore wrote:

I think it does smell similar to the RTM and oil. I think the orange/citrus is more dominant in the EDP. It is a great scent! One of my favs. I think I like it more than 613 and that says a lot. I can't wait for Chaz to do a mandarin Italian fig fragrance. That is my top favorite scent with this WWC coming in at second place. Also the WWC EDP has the most lasting power of any of the Wen fragrances I have tried. I have tried them all except for FTP.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@leavesgalore wrote:

I think it does smell similar to the RTM and oil. I think the orange/citrus is more dominant in the EDP. It is a great scent! One of my favs. I think I like it more than 613 and that says a lot. I can't wait for Chaz to do a mandarin Italian fig fragrance. That is my top favorite scent with this WWC coming in at second place. Also the WWC EDP has the most lasting power of any of the Wen fragrances I have tried. I have tried them all except for FTP.

@Hilary77, wow!!! if the WWC EDP beats your 613 EDP then it must be something really special!!! I'm so glad that you like it so much and it has so much lasting power!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy