WEN

Respected Contributor

I can't find the 32oz size?  Is it only avaliable in the smaller size now..

I like this, but was looking for larger size...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: NOURISHING BODY LOTION

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi, the larger size hasn't been available at QVC for a while now and the timing was so strange. 

If I remember correctly, about a week before the December 5th, someone mentioned that either Chaz or Dooters had mentioned to look out for something special with the 32oz Nourishing Body Lotion (NBL). It was either five easy pay payments or special pricing, but I can't really remember the details. So, of course, I was keeping an eye on it.

A few days before the December 5th TSV, I noticed that the 32oz NBL had disappeared from the listings... so I figured that they were going to do some special offer with the 32oz NBL... but it never happened. And the 32oz NBL size hasn't been available since then. It's so strange.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi, the larger size hasn't been available at QVC for a while now and the timing was so strange. 

If I remember correctly, about a week before the December 5th, someone mentioned that either Chaz or Dooters had mentioned to look out for something special with the 32oz Nourishing Body Lotion (NBT). It was either five easy pay payments or special pricing, but I can't really remember the details. So, of course, I was keeping an eye on it.

A few days before the December 5th TSV, I noticed that the 32oz NBL had disappeared from the listings... so I figured that they were going to do some special offer with the 32oz NBL... but it never happened. And the 32oz NBL size hasn't been available since then. It's so strange.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Maybe they aren't going to have the NBL since they have the NBT now...I liked it actually better than the NBT that I tried...Well they still have the smaller size for now...

Thx bebe..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love the Wen body lotions, too. In my opinion, they moisturize just as well, if not more, than the nourishing body treatment. The lavender is my favorite. It smells so pretty and it is so calming to the senses. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I don't remember the last time I saw the 32 oz. body lotion. I bought the gift set with the 16 oz. body lotion and the 6 oz. RTM in November and tried the Fig body lotion for the first time. I agree that it works just as well as the NBT.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

If I remember correctly, about a week before the December 5th, someone mentioned that either Chaz or Dooters had mentioned to look out for something special with the 32oz Nourishing Body Lotion (NBL). It was either five easy pay payments or special pricing, but I can't really remember the details. So, of course, I was keeping an eye on it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Adding to what I said above, I just checked Chaz's site and the the Sweet Almond Mint NBL is available at his site. -- I didn't check to see if all five of the Classic NBLs were available in the 32oz size because Chaz's site was slow this morning. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy