WEN

Respected Contributor

Rice-based styling cream in the FF option?

Has there been any info, advance buzz, Periscope hints or anything at all about the possibility of the fragrance free option showing up in styling cream, or mousse, RTM or other styling products, for instance?  I'd like to have the SC to use with my WVM or WCM CC leave in, or even put a drop of the seasonal oils in it to fragrance it a bit, since so many of my favorite seasonals don't offer the styling products.  TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rice-based styling cream in the FF option?

@CamilleP, I hope you had a merry Christmas and are enjoying the holidays!! Smiley Happy

I haven't checked out periscope in quite a while, so I'm not "in the know" about the latest info. 

That said, I haven't read anything in the Wen forum about any upcoming styling products for the new rice-based Fragrance Free Cleansing Conditioner (which was included in the December TSV for the Restorative line). 

This is a complete guess, but I'd imaging that FF styling products would probably start to be rolled out in 3-6 months... of course, this is just my guess. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Bebe, your "guess" is as close to "straight from the horse's mouth" as it is possible to get, so I'll start looking for styling cream about the same time as the spring TSV comes up.  Thanks very much, and I hope you had a great Christmas, too!

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Bebe, your "guess" is as close to "straight from the horse's mouth" as it is possible to get, so I'll start looking for styling cream about the same time as the spring TSV comes up.  Thanks very much, and I hope you had a great Christmas, too!

I agree with @bebe777 about the fragrance free ancillary products.  Since the fragrance free cleansing conditioner still hasn't been offered on QVC yet they most likely wouldn't offer the ancillary products for a few months.  I would imagine that during Chaz's next visit he may give us some idea of when these items would be available.