WEN

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi My Fellow Wenners, I Have A Question

I see the Sweet Almond Mint EDP is not on the site.  It's on Chaz's but not here.  I was wondering if anyone knows if it will return or is it sold out or something else.  I love it and I'd like to get another before mine runs out.  Would appreciate if anyone knew.  This one's my favorite and the Cucumber one, I love that one.  I love them all but those are my top favorites.  Hope all my Wen friends are okay. xo

Honored Contributor

Re: Hi My Fellow Wenners, I Have A Question

Sweet Toasted Almond EDP has been on QVC before, but I have no idea if it will be back or not. You may want to ask on one of their Facebook pages or Twitter accounts.

Esteemed Contributor

Sweet toasted almond was the first EDP I wanted to purchase and it seemed shortly after it was introduced it was gone.  I assumed that scent was always going to be available but That's what I get for assuming.  Maybe it will come back during the Fall.

Regular Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I see the Sweet Almond Mint EDP is not on the site.  It's on Chaz's but not here.  I was wondering if anyone knows if it will return or is it sold out or something else.  I love it and I'd like to get another before mine runs out.  Would appreciate if anyone knew.  This one's my favorite and the Cucumber one, I love that one.  I love them all but those are my top favorites.  Hope all my Wen friends are okay. xo

@77yangya You might want to check with Wen Dooters to see if it will be in back n stock on QVC. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm willing to bet it just out of stock. It was available for some time so QVC probably just sold out. Of course, this is just my opinion, but Toby agrees with me so I must be right!

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Wowee!  What a gorgeous photo!  I guess it just sold out too and I guess it will come back some time.  I love it, it's my favorite Wen EDP.  Oh well.  Thank you, everyone for the replies. XXXOOO

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Ah, Toby and the three S's - sun, sand and surf - what more could he ask for? Oh, right, a bath with WEN!! It's been so hot here in SC, I can't even get my little guy out - a heat index of 106 is just too hot. Give him hugs - Riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1...my in-laws live in the low country and my MIL has been complaining about the heat. My husband is going to visit in August and bring home some Dukes Mayo & Peach preserves and lots of other low country goodies! Stay cool!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - yup, I'm in the Lowcountry as well - there is just no relief in site!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife

If Toby says so, it MUST be true.

I lived in the high desert in Utah for 2 years.  Dear friends and family mailed me Duke's Mayo on a regular basis.  Bless them!

@riley1

Love the Low Country!  Give me Pawleys Island any day.  Jus' a lill' bit above you up here in Northcackalackey ~ the state that's lost it's way!  

HOT, HOT, HOT here too. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras