WEN

Respected Contributor
I haven’t been on here in a long time. So sorry. I have just been super busy. I just wanted to stop in and say hi!! I am still using all things Wen. I love Wen!!! I have been using Wen for 8 years now!! I hope you are all doing well!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA!  We have missed you!  Welcome back!!  Chaz's TSV day is Friday.  Please join the party!!  Good to see you!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
@Hilary77 Hi, thanks for stopping by to say hello. Hope all is well. I see your posts on FB . Wow 8 years!! We can really appreciate how Wen has evolved especially the past few years.
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
I haven’t been on here in a long time. So sorry. I have just been super busy. I just wanted to stop in and say hi!! I am still using all things Wen. I love Wen!!! I have been using Wen for 8 years now!! I hope you are all doing well!!

Hi @Hilary77   So glad you stopped in, yes come back for the TSV!..

I knew you would still be loving Wen!  I remember a Wen cake someone made you once & you posted a pic of it!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 YAAAAY!!! You are back! I see you on Chaz's Facebook page, helping people out when they have a question. Heart

Early in January each year, I faithfully post YOUR information about the WEN oils. People always comment how helpful your details are on each of the classic oils.

OMG! How many years ago was it that you posted about oils? I've been with WEN 5-1/5 years, so you probably did it even before that! 

Don't be a stranger on this forum. Heart

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Hilary77 

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA!  We have missed you!  Welcome back!!  Chaz's TSV day is Friday.  Please join the party!!  Good to see you!

Thank you! I'm excited about the TSV!! Congrats to Chaz for all the beauty awards, too!! I'll be getting tea tree of course!! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Hey!! Great to hear from you!! I'm excited about the tsv!! Yes, that cake was awesome!! ABC7519D-DC56-494C-9000-840195352F46.jpeg

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Hilary77 YAAAAY!!! You are back! I see you on Chaz's Facebook page, helping people out when they have a question. Heart

Early in January each year, I faithfully post YOUR information about the WEN oils. People always comment how helpful your details are on each of the classic oils.

OMG! How many years ago was it that you posted about oils? I've been with WEN 5-1/5 years, so you probably did it even before that! 

Don't be a stranger on this forum. Heart

Hey!! Great to hear from you!! Thanks so much for keeping my post about the oils going. I remember that I spent a lot of time on that post, lol! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

Hey!! Great to hear from you!! I'm excited about the tsv!! Yes, that cake was awesome!! ABC7519D-DC56-494C-9000-840195352F46.jpeg

Yes that is it @Hilary77 , I never forgot that cake it was awsome!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hilary77 - Good to see you back! Hope all is well.