WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Wow one if my orders shipped

I just got an email that one of my items (Hope set) shipped already.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wow one if my orders shipped

WHAT? Not fair! I'm on my way over to your house. We'll make it a fun time opening your package! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Wheee! how fun.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I just got an email that one of my items (Hope set) shipped already.

Hope springs eternal for all those orders in waitlist and at the postal office, UPS, FedEx and misplaced at your neighbor's home.

Frequent Contributor

My order from the midnight show arrived today (Sunday) via USPS. 

I am shocked.

Now the other one isn't due to arrive until the 17th.

Hopefully it doesn't get lost or delayed 

Esteemed Contributor

@Boxerdoglover Wow I’m impressed, enjoy!
Honored Contributor

Not trying to get political here, other than to say that perhaps USPS has put more staff at their facilities because of the upcoming election and all the talk about not knowing the outcome of it until long afterward due to problems with the post office processing mail.

In any event, things coming sooner than expected is a pleasant change to how it was during the summer in the middle of the pandemic.

This past Friday I ordered something from Andrew Lessman, who usually ships using DHL, then passes it on for the post office to deliver. It came a couple of hours ago by FedEx! Although, that might have been because it is his cholesterol-reducing ChocoNuvo and he didn't want to take a chance of returns because of the heat in some areas of the country. Just surprised me. Usually I stock up in the cooler months, as he does not ship from May-September.

Respected Contributor

They keep sending me emails about free shipping and I know that's important to some folks and I'm happy they can get that. 

Every time I check out, free shipping or not, I choose the middle selection and get my stuff in two to three days max.  I have to pay around 12.00 but it's worth it.  The post office does not touch it.  I just got so tired of waiting weeks for anything.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to post twice but I just had to vent.

My husband's paycheck did NOT get to our house.  The only way, and I researched this, is that the bar code was done incorrectly.  We get next door neighbor's mail, they get ours, we exchange and laugh about it.  Anyway, they replaced the missing check, (husband works from home but not because of covid)  um, anyway, yeah, they replaced the check, cancelled the lost one but from now on he'll pick it up.  He made arrangements with the person that does it.  Sorry, had to vent.  Thank you for listening.

Esteemed Contributor

Four of my seven items shipped now I have to watch out for them. I had an expensive item arrive the other day and UPS did not ring my bell. I don’t like when UPS passes it on to USPS