WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Help!! First time user of Tea Tree Oil ever- and at Night!

@vermint wrote:

@World Traveler she said MASSAGE the oils into your scalp, DON'T scrub them in with your fingernails, if I'm reading the same post. Yes, the oils are to be massaged into your scalp---their main purpose is scalp treatment. Smiley Happy

@vermintActually, it is a different post. I was referring to a post that was done in June or July. Can't remember the name of the thread or the person who said it. Believe it was in the beauty theads and not WEN.

I just remember that I had read articles and heard people on talk shows talk about massaging your scalp to stimlulate growth and was surprised when I read during the summer someone saying on a QVC thread not to do that, or maybe it was that it didn't do any good to massage the scalp.

At any rate, I've continue the five-minute scalp massage nearly every night. Feels good, and if it is beneficial for growth or at least for healthy hair, then I'm doing it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Help!! First time user of Tea Tree Oil ever- and at Night!

@World Traveler Ahh! OK. Yeah, that scalp massage feels so good that it almost, ALMOST, doesn't matter whether it does anything or not!