WEN

Regular Contributor

I am fairly new to Wen, maybe 1 1/2 years. If and when do the winter scents usually come out?  Any clues yet as to what they may be?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I think December 1 the winter scents will be available: Winter  Vanilla  Mint, Winter White Citrus and Winter Cranberry Mint. It appears the Cranberry Mint will be discontinued after this season, so time to stock up!

Trusted Contributor

I'm a long-time WEN user, but only got into the seasonals last winter. IIRC, I think the winter scents come out in November sometime (late Nov maybe?). I bought the WWC trio (CC, RTM, oil) as a OTO in early December. I remember people complaining about the WWC styling products not being available. I remember I bought the SC from Chaz's site in December because I didn't want to wait any longer. I checked my account history and the WWC SC/mousse duo didn't come out at the Q until February 21st. I think it sold out pretty quickly. I ordered it on A-D which was supposed to be one additional shipment, but the second shipment was eventually cancelled. Hopefully, this year since there is no new winter formula, they will have more of the existing formulas available.

Respected Contributor

The official dates for the seasonals are Sept 1 to Nov 30, Dec 1 to Feb 28 (or 29), Mar 1 to May 31 and Jun 1 to Aug 31. Sometimes we have seen them post for sale the new seasonal a few days earlier. At the very most, 4 days if I recall. More usually about 2 if they do it. The seasonals are never on sale early at chazdean.com. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Re: Winter Scents?

[ Edited ]

@leavesgalore welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen. 

Below is some general info about the upcoming Seasonals this year which is in message #2 of both the Wen FAQ and Wen 101 threads. 

Seasonal Scents -- Fall Scents: Three Faves Return -- The current Seasonal, as well as the two past (in season) Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners are available in both the 16oz. and 32oz sizes. -- The Fall Seasonal scents are Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP), Fall Apple Spice (FAS), and Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP). -- The current Fall Seasonal products available at QVC are the CC, RTM, and the Treatment Oil. Later this fall, the SC/Mousse duo will be available in the Fall Tuscan Pear scent. -No new Seasonals this year. The full range of Seasonals will be available from September 2015 through August 2015, but after that some Seasonals will be retired: Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired?

___  

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - September Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- wen 9/18 - 9/22 shows & hits per Dooters -

___

Respected Contributor

@leavesgalore wrote:

I am fairly new to Wen, maybe 1 1/2 years. If and when do the winter scents usually come out?  Any clues yet as to what they may be?  Thanks!

I order winter white citrus cleansing conditioner on November 26, 2014 and the 3 piece kit of cc, rtm and oil in winter white citrus on December 6, 2014.  We may be able to order the winter seasonals a few days before December 1st but their is no guarantee of this.  As already mentioned the choices will be winter vanilla mint, winter cranberry mint and winter white citrus.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

@leavesgalore wrote:

As already mentioned the choices will be winter vanilla mint, winter cranberry mint and winter white citrus.  

@Susan25 I'm only into WEN since June of this year and am really enjoying the vanilla mint gallon I got. I tried the cranberry mint when it was part of a trio of products a short time ago. But tell me about the white citrus. Does it smell like orange or lemon peel? I think I would be interested in trying a 16oz of that. Love trying all the flavors. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler WWC has Bllod Orange, Tangerine, Mandarin, regular Organge, Grapefruit, and Lemon. But it also has Bay, Peppermint, Clove, Cedarwood, and Bergamot. So it reminds you of that holiday wassail punch. The CC is great. I wish it were stronger. I find the perfect strength in the oil, so I am ordering more. It is compatible with SHP, so I plan to use it that way in the winter when my WWC is gone.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@World Traveler WWC has Bllod Orange, Tangerine, Mandarin, regular Organge, Grapefruit, and Lemon. But it also has Bay, Peppermint, Clove, Cedarwood, and Bergamot. So it reminds you of that holiday wassail punch. The CC is great. I wish it were stronger. I find the perfect strength in the oil, so I am ordering more. It is compatible with SHP, so I plan to use it that way in the winter when my WWC is gone.

Oh, that sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm going to try that. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Oh, that sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm going to try that. Smiley Happy Thanks!

WWC is my favorite formula! It's very creamy, rinses easily and has the perfect amount of moisture for my oily hair in winter. I need more moisture in winter than in summer, but not too much--WWC is just right for me. I love the scent and the performance. I'm not good at describing scents, but it has a hint of spiciness that does indeed remind me of wassail. It's not a super strong scent. In fact, I agree with Kjelle that it could be stronger. But I layer the scent by using all WWC styling products (SC, oil, mousse, RTM). I continued using the WWC SC and mousse into the spring with my SOB & SHL combo and they worked well together.

I will definitely have to stock up a bit on WWC when it comes out. If I were ever going to buy a gallon of any seasonal, it would be WWC. But I've been enjoying rotating my seasonals this year.